- OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER AND MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER (DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER)
- OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER AND SATANIC POSSESSION
- OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER AS OBSESSION OF OTHER PEOPLE, AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT
- OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
- CAUSE OF STALKING, RAPE, AND MURDER BY THOSE WITH OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER
- ESOTERIC THEORIES ABOUT HYBRID OR EVIL HUMAN BEINGS
- Incompletely Individuated Humans
- Inappropriate Overlighting Spirits
- Multitemporality: Soul Choice of Light or Dark Lifetimes
- OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER AND ASCENSION ON EARTH
Here is an interesting read, in case you know anyone diagnosed with obsessive-compulsive disorder …
Link: “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder and the Criminal Law,” by Ian Freckelton, QC, in National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), National Library of Medicine, NIH … https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8009125/ ..
OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER AND MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER (DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER)
In my own work, from an intuitive stance, I find indications that the psychiatric diagnosis of obsessive compulsive disorder sometimes seems to relate to multiple personality disorder (dissociative identity disorder). That is because it seems to me that full-on OCD may be accompanied by fugue state and acting out of violence that is unremembered in the normal, laid-back state of OC (that is, the likeable OC personality that we associate with the TV series “Monk” and with the Jack Nicholson movie “As Good as It Gets”).
OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER AND SATANIC POSSESSION
I note in the above-cited NIH article a quotation by James S. Juliana. The quotation was taken from his book “A Secret Life: Enduring and Triumphing Over OCD: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder,” 2019, p 9, 163. Apparently James Juliana was diagnosed OCD and received medications for that.
He says he has felt as if he were possessed by the devil. Then just after that there is a quote by him that has to do with other people’s minds. This is the sentence that begins with the words “Wherever you”. It is interesting to me how that sentence is phrased, as it seems to me it might be difficult for most people to figure out what it means.
It seems to me, as an intuitive, that James Juliana may be saying in that sentence that he is able to read other people’s minds either through possession (by being inside their minds with them), or else by sending his mind to hover just outside their minds, so that he can discern what they are thinking.