Image: “Higher detail image of Swami Vivekananda, September, 1893, Chicago, On the left Vivekananda wrote in his own handwriting: “One infinite pure and holy – beyond thought beyond qualities I bow down to thee,” uploaded by Dziewa at English Wikipedia, 7 January 2008, in English Wikipedia … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Swami_Vivekananda-1893-09-signed.jpg … public domain (This work was published before January 1, 1897 and it is anonymous or pseudonymous due to unknown authorship. It is in the public domain in the United States as well as countries and areas where the copyright terms of anonymous or pseudonymous works are 125 years or fewer since publication.)
- NEO-HINDUISM (NEO-VEDANTA) OFFSHOOTS
- Swami Vivekananda
- Paramahansa Yogananda
- Sri Aurobindo
- The Vallalar and the Superpowers of Omniscience and Omnipresence
- Satchidananda Yoga Ashram, Yogaville
- Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- Summary on Neo-Hinduism (Neo-Vedanta) Groups
- ASCENDED MASTER GROUPS
- The Issue of Ascended Masters and Superconscious Mental Suggestion
- MORE INFORMATION
Because my recent historical readings on Neo-Hinduism cast its occult abilities in certain historical instances in a sensationalistic light …
Link: “The Hindu Psychic Crime Scandal of 1911,” by Alice B. Clagett, Written and published on 2 July 2018 … https://wp.me/p2Rkym-9tv ..
… I was curious which modern-day organizations might be neo-Hinduist.