Filmed on 27 January 2017; published on 28 January 2017
Location: This clair intel came through while I was in Durango, Colorado; at the time it seemed to be the result of a very large glom effect
- VIDEO BY ALICE
- SUMMARY OF THE VIDEO
- ON HUMANITY’S ASCENSION INTO AWARENESS OF THE FOURTH DIMENSION . AWARENESS OF EMOTIONS AND DREAMS, INCLUDING THE INFLUENCE OF FERAL INSTINCTS
- ON THE ADVISABILITY OF AVOIDING GROUPS BECAUSE OF THE GLOM EFFECT
- NEGATIVE ASTRAL STORIES, FUGUE STATE, VIVID WAKING DREAMS, AND SLEEPWALKING THROUGH ‘ACTING OUT’
- Negative Astral Stories and Vivid Waking Dreams
- Fugue State
- The Possibility of Acting Out the Group’s Astral Stories in a Fugue State
- Astral Stories Are the Opposite of Co-Creation of the New Reality through Positive Emotions
- DETAILS ON AVOIDING GROUPS
- Authoritarian Groups versus the Cooperative Leadership Model
- HOW LOYALTY TO A GROUP PREVENTS A PERSON FROM DE-GROUPING
- SIMILARITIES OF HUMAN GROUP LEADERS TO ORANGUTAN GROUP AND WOLF PACK LEADERS
- Anger, Rage, and Fight Response in Dominant Male
- Fear and Flight Response in Other Members of a Feral Group
- Maternal Instinct Mitigates Fear Response in Mothers
- Human Nuclear Family: Fight (Males) or Flight (Females and Children)
- SOUL WOUNDING DYNAMICS AMONG HUMAN GROUPS LARGER THAN THE NUCLEAR FAMILY
- Soul Wounding That the Leader Shares with His Group
- Soul Wounding that Followers Bring to a Group
- Resonance between the Soul Wounding of a Group Leader and the Soul Wounding of the Members of a Group
- Super Gloms
- ASTRAL (EMOTIONAL) STRUCTURE OF HUMAN GROUPS
- The Alpha Male Is Invested in the Status Quo
- Other Members of the Group Rise to Awareness of the Fourth Dimension Faster than the Leader
- EXAMPLE OF A GROUP WHERE THE LEADER FEELS SUPPRESSED ANGER OR RAGE TOWARDS WOMEN
- The Clair Racket that Samskaras Make, Because of Subconscious Repressive Mechanisms
- This Clair Racket from the Leader Leads to the Astral Stories in the Group
- Potential Susceptibility of Some Group Members to Fugue State and Acting Out, as a Result of the Clair Stories
- Fear of the Leader Causes Group Members to Participate in Astral Stories, and Occasionally in Acting Out These Stories in 3D
- Acting Out Because of the Glom Effect, Which Is the Main Danger Posed by Grouping During This Phase of the Ascension Process
- The Leader’s Point of View Regarding Acting Out by Group Members
- STEPS THE GROUP CAN TAKE STEPS TO STOP THE ASTRAL STORIES, AND TO MITIGATE THE DANGER OF ACTING OUT
- Summoning the Courage to Talk to the Leader on the Physical Plane
- On the Depth of Courage It Takes to Confront a Group Leader
- Comparison to the Courage It Takes to Fly in the Face of Societal Expectations
- The Transformative Nature of a Physical Conversation with the Leader, as Regards the Group’s Fourth Dimensional Interactions
- How the Leader Will Change after the Conversation on the Physical Plane
- Talking to Other Members of the Group, on the Physical Plane, So As to Devise a Game Plan
- THE VEIL OF FORGETFULNESS, ACTING OUT, AND OPTIMIZING TIMELINES AND DIMENSIONS
- Recap on the Veil of Forgetfulness, the Fugue State, and Acting Out
- Timeline Where Acting Out Has Occurred Can Be Merged with Pacific Timeline by Optimizing
- Importance of Using This Exact Wording for the Optimization
- On Viewing Acting Out from the Perspective of Our Multitemporality and Multidimensionality
- On Forgiving Oneself for Acting Out, and Just Stepping into Another Timeline and Dimension Where Acting Out Has Not Occurred
- ON GROUPS ACTING OUT AND CREATING A WALK-THROUGH TIMELINE
- HOW WALK-THROUGH TIMELINES RESEMBLE TIMELINE MERGES AND OPTIMIZATIONS
- REFERRED TO IN THE VIDEO
This is the second in the Ascension Cautions series. There is a video, and then a Summary containing an edited, amended version of the video.
- This video deals with the pitfalls of remaining in groups during the Ascension process.
- For those whose loyalty prevents them from de-grouping, then they will experience the ‘glom effect’ because of EMF impingement, especially impingement of subconscious thoughts, from the group leader (who accretes to himself the Soul wounding of the group through the same glom effect).
- This video is about avoiding ‘acting out’ by consciously avoiding obeying the subconscious clair commands of your group leader(s) …
VIDEO BY ALICE
SUMMARY OF THE VIDEO
Image: Dominant Male Orangutan … https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7a/1d/84/7a1d842ab5d4af41f42b54c1afe96cc9.jpg ..
Here is an edited, amended version of the video …
ON HUMANITY’S ASCENSION INTO AWARENESS OF THE FOURTH DIMENSION . AWARENESS OF EMOTIONS AND DREAMS, INCLUDING THE INFLUENCE OF FERAL INSTINCTS
We are arising from third dimensional Awareness … Awareness of the body … to fourth dimensional Awareness … Awareness of the emotions; what was, prior to the December 2012 Shift, for most people only ‘the land of dreams’.
I would like to talk about men, and the alpha male / beta male context of groups. I have noticed a pattern that is taking place with groups, and I will offer some examples of that.
ON THE ADVISABILITY OF AVOIDING GROUPS BECAUSE OF THE GLOM EFFECT
First, this about the advisability of avoiding ties with groups right now: Several years ago, a number of Lightworkers agreed that it is better to avoid groups in the Ascension process. I concur, and I think that the reason is, that groups glom, and this makes it harder for individuals to clear their Soul wounding through the Incoming Light.
Gloms, which are the dark network energetic aspect of the Duality play, tend to ratchet back and forth, and then on the astral plane there arise astral stories that have elements in them of the Soul wounding of all the members of the group.
NEGATIVE ASTRAL STORIES, FUGUE STATE, VIVID WAKING DREAMS, AND SLEEPWALKING THROUGH ‘ACTING OUT’
Negative Astral Stories and Vivid Waking Dreams
Among lists of Ascension symptoms, these semi-subconscious, negative astral stories are sometimes called vivid waking dreams. Groups tend to repeat these vivid waking dreams over and over again, adding ever more lurid and violent details to them, until they reach a fever pitch in the subconscious thought cloud of the group.
At that point, it is possible (although very improbable) that someone in the group is so much affected by a particular astral story that he or she segues into a fugue state … a state that is halfway between the third and the fourth dimensions. In this fugue state, a person’s Awareness ratchets around in the plane of forces (the ‘Veil of Forgetfulness’) between the two dimensions.
The Possibility of Acting Out the Group’s Astral Stories in a Fugue State
This fugue state is like sleepwalking … A person who is in this state may step out of the group’s ongoing, recurring astral stories of Soul wounding, and then step into a state of ‘acting out’ … of sleepwalking through a performance of the subconscious astral stories that all the group members have been acting out in their subconscious minds.
He or she might do something that, in normal waking life, pre-Ascension, they would never have thought possible … then wake up afterwards and wonder what happened.
Astral Stories Are the Opposite of Co-Creation of the New Reality through Positive Emotions
Of course, this is the very rare exception to the situation. Generally speaking, the difficulty with the glom effect during the Ascension process is the annoyance of the astral stories, the Soul wounding astral stories with negative emotions attached. The exact opposite of what we are actually heading into, which is the co-creation of New Reality on New Earth through very positively aspected emotions.
DETAILS ON AVOIDING GROUPS
So it is better to avoid groups, if possible. This even includes nuclear families, unless you have small children.
- Just try and spend as much alone time as possible,
- and not to spend much time on the social media and so forth.
- At work, try and maintain peace and quiet for yourself.
- Protect your energy field from the constant influx of energetic exchanges and changes that happen when there is grouping.
Authoritarian Groups versus the Cooperative Leadership Model
So the first thing is, try to avoid grouping; especially strong loyalty grouping with one authoritarian leader in charge.
The cooperative leadership model is a better one for this phase of the Ascension process.
HOW LOYALTY TO A GROUP PREVENTS A PERSON FROM DE-GROUPING
What I have also found is that nobody wants to listen to that advice … nobody at all. Nobody sees the need for it; nobody has a precedent about it; nobody cares about that at all. So what then happens, is that they maintain their group loyalties, and stand strongly against my advice.
SIMILARITIES OF HUMAN GROUP LEADERS TO ORANGUTAN GROUP AND WOLF PACK LEADERS
The leader of a group, in modern society, has some similarities to a dominant orangutan male in a Sumatran group, or the the alpha male in a wolf group.
Anger, Rage, and Fight Response in Dominant Male
As I was discussing in the first video of this series, “Ascension Cautions 1” …
Link: “Ascension Cautions 1: On Avoiding Negative Emotions . Mastering Our Emotions,” by Alice B. Clagett, published on 27 January 2017 … https://wp.me/p2Rkym-6Y5 ..
… whether or not it is true, the dominant male feels less fearful. Probably because of his endocrine mix, he feels that he is on top of everything, and that his life is not in danger. And so, he has not that fear for survival.
Fear and Flight Response in Other Members of a Feral Group
The beta males and the females in such groupings do have reasons to fear. The first reason to fear is the alpha male in their own tribe or pack, who could, at any time, wreak havoc on them … maybe even kill them, if he felt like it … So they are fearful of the leader.
The second thing is, they are fearful of threats from the outside … although the purpose of the leader is to help protect them from threats from the outside.
Maternal Instinct Mitigates Fear Response in Mothers. So everyone except for the alpha male is fearful of just about everything, except in the case of mothers, who are not afraid of their babies that they are raising; the maternal instinct is there.
Human Nuclear Family: Fight (Males) or Flight (Females and Children)
So now, in the context of Ascension, and of human nuclear family groupings, the dominant male is exhibiting a fight response to the Incoming Light, and females and children are exhibiting a flight response.
SOUL WOUNDING DYNAMICS AMONG HUMAN GROUPS LARGER THAN THE NUCLEAR FAMILY
Soul Wounding That the Leader Shares with His Group
In a larger group … say a spiritual group, or a business group that a person is involved in, the leader of that group is really taking the heat, and at the same time, causing the trouble, because …
- In addition to the staid, tried-and-true, rational advice that the group is getting from the leader,
- On the subconscious plane, the plane of repressed emotions, the group is being advised from the perspective of the Soul wounding of the leader.
Soul Wounding that Followers Bring to a Group
As well, each individual in the group has his or her own Soul wounding. Groups form, in the third dimension, on the basis of similarities of Soul wounding.
Thus there will be resonance between the Soul wounding of the leader, and the Soul wounding of each member of the group. This resonance of Soul wounding amongst the people in a group is the cause of the glom effect.
The group on the physical plane is not always the group that gloms on the astral plane. Temporary, evanescent, cross-group ‘super glomming’ sometimes happens as well.
ASTRAL (EMOTIONAL) STRUCTURE OF HUMAN GROUPS
The Alpha Male Is Invested in the Status Quo
The alpha male is not fearful, and has no reason to change. He is in a position of authority that has its own kudos and perks. He wants things to stay the same.
Other Members of the Group Rise to Awareness of the Fourth Dimension Faster than the Leader
The other members of the group are fearful, and more inclined to become aware faster … aware of the other dimensions, such as the astral realm (the plane of emotions and dreams). They are moving into Awareness of the fourth dimension faster than the leader.
Because they are fearful, they want to know, for instance …
- What kind of threats the leader poses to them, and
- How they can placate his potential negative emotions.
So they become aware … faster than the dominant male, faster than the head of the group … of his Soul wounding, and what it demands of them on the unconscious plane. They rise to consciousness of the subconscious demands of his Soul wounding.
EXAMPLE OF A GROUP WHERE THE LEADER FEELS SUPPRESSED ANGER OR RAGE TOWARDS WOMEN
Here is an example: If the leader feels suppressed anger, or rage, even, at women, then his subconscious promptings at times when his Awareness slips into a less conscious state …
- say, when he is asleep,
- or has a drink of alcohol,
- or when he is drowsy,
- or if he is daydreaming
… at times like this, then his subconscious promptings to the members of his group would have to do with raping or killing women. Over and over again he will say this to them.
The Clair Racket that Samskaras Make, Because of Subconscious Repressive Mechanisms
The way that samskaras (instances of Soul wounding) work, is they are clair vocalizations laden with negative emotion that repeat, because they’re repressed.
They are like a volleyball bouncing against a wall and back to a person, over and over again. The clair vocalization repeats and repeats and repeats, because it keeps running into the subconscious repressive mechanisms that we have; like …
- I will not think that!
- I will not feel that!
Thus these negative commands set up a constant subconscious, clair din when the samskara is activated, like the movement of a perpetual e-motion machine.
This Clair Racket from the Leader Leads to the Astral Stories in the Group
This will lead the group to visualizations, or repeating astral stories on the same theme of raping or killing women.
In some very rare instances, it can lead more susceptible or more resonant members of the group into the possibility of a fugue state that might cause acting out of this drama. This might be the case, for instance …
- With very loyal group members for whom self-esteem is an issue; or who may feel that the good opinion of the leader is very important to them.
- Or for group members who are modelling the group leader as a parental role model because of dysfunctional natal family upbringing.
If the Karpman Drama Triangle (victim – persecutor – rescuer) is in play in the group, then this will make avoiding acting out more difficult, as members will have more hesitation in confronting the leader (for which, see below). This difficulty might be expected to occur more often in groups whose leadership is organized along authoritarian lines.
Most of the time, in clair communications of groups, acting out will be quite rare. What will be clairly seen to take place are recurrent astral stories, participated in by the members of the group, around the theme of the Soul wounding emotion of the leader of the group.
They do this because they want to remain on the good side of their leader, and stay out of danger from him …
- because he can synchronize the hatred or anger of the entire group against anyone who dissents or attempts to exit the group;
- and leaders, in fact, do this.
So the members of the group want to stay out of trouble; they want to do what he says. So if the leader of the group says: Kill! on the subconscious, emotional, astral plane, and the group members hear this on the subconscious or conscious plane of Awareness, then there is always the possibility, albeit remote, that they may follow his advice and kill.
Suddenly, in this Ascension context, the acting out occurs … because they are in a group. Because they are fearful of the leader.
Were they to be alone, in their own electromagnetic field only, then they could deal with their Soul wounding without acting out, and that is the danger involved in continuing to participate in groups during this phase of the Ascension process.
The Leader’s Point of View Regarding Acting Out by Group Members
The leader’s point of view is this …
What is going on with my group? This guy over here went out and tried to kill somebody … This guy over here actually tried to rape somebody!
They are all my great people … They never did anything like this before. What could be going on? I must just have a bad group of people.
And the group members are all saying: But you told me to do that.
And this conversation is taking place in the astral plane. He cannot hear them; he is invested in the status quo; and he has had no incentive, no fear prompt, to log onto the astral plane or to develop the clair ability to follow the subconscious emotional astral stories of the group.
STEPS THE GROUP CAN TAKE STEPS TO STOP THE ASTRAL STORIES, AND TO MITIGATE THE DANGER OF ACTING OUT
Summoning the Courage to Talk to the Leader on the Physical Plane
The thing that clears up the karma for groups right now is to physically pick up the phone, or walk into the presence of a leader, and saying to them …
I get from the subconscious plane, on the astral plane, that you are asking me to kill women, or rape women … or kill other males; whatever it is … things that are totally socially unacceptable, and are just the wrong thing for a leader to say.
On the Depth of Courage It Takes to Confront a Group Leader
So you summon the far-from-inconsiderable courage to say that to the group leader on the physical plane. This is a giant step in terms of Soul Awareness, as to do so one must face and overcome stark primal fears of pack leaders nestled amongst archetypal images formed during the primate infancy of our species.
Comparison to the Courage It Takes to Fly in the Face of Societal Expectations
The scope of the fears involved rival in magnitude the fears we all face regarding flying in the face of societal expectations. These latter fears dictate what we wear, down to the smallest detail, the facial cues with which we greet people socially, our need to ‘keep up with the Jones’, and they also cause the repression of those of our thoughts and emotions that we were trained in childhood to repress because our parents also feared going against societal expectations.
Both these fears … that of confronting a group leader and that of flying in the face of societal expectations … are raw, primal fears; very difficult to face and overcome. Yet during this phase of the Ascension process, we are doing just that. One by one, we summon the courage to confront our subconscious taboos.
Now in the situation currently under discussion, that of speaking to the group leader about his subconscious astral cues, the fear can be nearly insurmountable. Yet, what have I clairly seen happening, over and over again, when a follower summons the courage to speak, or when the leader summons the courage to ask a follower why he has been acting out?
Invariably, and very quickly, both arrive at the understanding that the leader does not consciously want the follower to act out. In fact, just the opposite.
So this is the conversation that changes everything … the physical conversation … because it brings the leader’s Awareness to the issues his members are wrestling with, and the members to an understanding of what the leader really consciously intends.
How the Leader Will Change after the Conversation on the Physical Plane
This conversation has broad-ranging ramifications for the leader of a group. When the conversation occurs, he will immediately start dealing with his own subconscious issues.
These may be considerable. For instance, in his subconscious mind, he may not have cared about rising to Awareness of these issues. His subconscious mind knows that he is in a position of being in power, in control. It knows he is not going to go out and do that thing he is daydreaming about, and it is not he that will go down for a crime committed by one of his followers. This is how the subconscious mind is: entirely socially unacceptable in outlook!
It is your physical conversation with him that will allow him to begin to look at this subconscious dynamic, and to lead the group through the pitfalls of the subconscious gloms, into a more aware state of being.
Talking to Other Members of the Group, on the Physical Plane, So As to Devise a Game Plan
Even if you do not have this conversation with the leader … say, you are afraid to have the conversation with him … you can talk (physically) to other members of your group who are not leaders.
Talk to them about what you are hearing on the astral plane from the leader. Talk to them about what has gone on in the past …
- Is this relevant to any past behavior?
- Is this something new?
- What should you do about it?
You can join up with other followers in a group and devise a strategy to get round this bolus of glom effect that is happening at a certain point where you are on the borderline between the third dimension and the fourth dimension, more or less in the plane of forces, the Veil of Forgetfulness between those two dimensions … ratcheting around in the boundary area between those two.
THE VEIL OF FORGETFULNESS, ACTING OUT, AND OPTIMIZING TIMELINES AND DIMENSIONS
Recap on the Veil of Forgetfulness, the Fugue State, and Acting Out
As mentioned earlier, this Veil of Forgetfulness is the cause of the fugue state that people fall into sometimes during the Ascension process, where they act out something that they otherwise would never do … something from their subconscious Soul wounding, or through the extra special prompting of the leader of a group that they belong to. They act this out; then when they bounce back out of the fugue state in the plane of forces, they do not even remember what happened.
Timeline Where Acting Out Has Occurred Can Be Merged with Pacific Timeline by Optimizing
I think it is important to understand that the fugue state and the acting out are only one timeline in this person’s multitemporal, multidimensional Soul field.
Whatever happened during that fugue state … or even with conscious memory of it … can be fixed by offering an activation of Light to optimize these timelines and dimensions, like this …
Spirit to Team!
Optimize timelines and dimensions!
For the All, through Free Will!
Importance of Using This Exact Wording for the Optimization
This optimization is very short, but it is important not to change any of the words. It is like a key or a code: If you change the key, the key will not fit the lock.
On Viewing Acting Out from the Perspective of Our Multitemporality and Multidimensionality
So acting out is not really a terribly bad thing. We do not really know this Ascension process. We do not remember this process. And we have many timelines where no acting out at all is occurring.
Then as to our dimensions, in the fifth dimension, none of this is happening. There, we are beautiful, pure spirits of Light and love and joy.
What is going on in our 3D-4D Awareness is just a hologrammatic display that is allowing us to experience these unusual effects, which I hope we remember after the process is concluded, as it is a great Soul learning experience.
So my message here is: If you fall into this subconscious, fugue state situation where you do something that the leader says because you are fearful of what would happen if you do not do what the leader says, and you act out, then do not blame yourself.
Forgive yourself. Forgive the leader … the leader does not even know anything about it.
And step into another timeline and dimension where none of that is happening.
ON GROUPS ACTING OUT AND CREATING A WALK-THROUGH TIMELINE
A little more on the topic of acting out … I have only run into this a couple of times …
- Sometimes the people in a group can visualize acting out so strongly that the visualization affects the plane of forces in another person’s Awareness timeline … the electromagnetic field in particular, I have noticed, because I am EMF hypersensitive.
- It can actually affect the physical Awareness in another person’s plane of Awareness if the visualization has to do with that person.
- The hologrammatic input … the sensory input for that person may seem to display that an event has occurred, that is then immediately reversed. That they call a walk-through of a timeline.
So what happens is, there is a group visualization of acting out, and it seems to have occurred physically in reality, either to the group or to someone in their visualization. Then within an hour or so, or even less time, the whole process is apparently reversed and merged into another timeline.
The incidents that I know about are too sparse for me to make a definite conclusion regarding that. I can only say that others have witnessed this as well. They call it a walk-through of a timeline. And it is as if a catastrophic acting out event waltzes right through your visual field, your whole world, your electromagnetic field, and your hologram, and walks back out again, leaving in its wake your own pacific, noneventful timeline.
HOW WALK-THROUGH TIMELINES RESEMBLE TIMELINE MERGES AND OPTIMIZATIONS
This is a little like the process of merging timelines, or optimizing timelines, where the timeline with the acting out event in it, merges into a pacific timeline where none of that occurred, and none of the social consequences occurred.
It is possible to do this, but you have to have firmly in your own Awareness the understanding that you have the power to do it. It is very possible to do this, ongoing. This falls under the category of rising to Awareness of our Ascension skills.
REFERRED TO IN THE VIDEO
This article was referred to in the video …
Citation: “Out on a Limb,” by Mel White, photography by Tim Laman, in “National Geographic,” December 2016, pp 56-75. There is an online article that is similar: Link: “Inside the Private Lives of Orangutans,” by Mel White, photographs and videos by Tim Laman … http://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2016/12/orangutans-behaviors-borneo-sumatra/ ..
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
See also Link: “Ascension Cautions Series,” by Alice B. Clagett, published on 7 July 2018 … https://wp.me/p2Rkym-9A4 ..
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
dimensions, timelines, acting out, third dimension, fourth dimension, alpha male, beta male, groups, grouping, gloms, Soul wounding, astral stories, fugue state, vivid waking dreams, group leaders, ascension skills, ascension symptoms, walk throughs, merging timelines, optimizing timelines, optimizing dimensions, Veil of Forgetfulness, plane of forces, psychiatry, psychology, multitemporality, multidimensionality, hatred of women, rape, misogyny, subconscious mind, awareness, activations of light, clair, anger, rage, co-creating reality, Karpman Drama Triangle, leadership styles, dimensional optimization, awareness timeline, timeline merges, timeline walk-through, Wild West, samskaras, psychic rape, psychic murder, courage, societal expectations, taboos,