Written and published on 6 October 2016; revised on 24 May 2017 and 26 August 2017. The revisions in green are from a blog entitled “Our Sun … by Alice” … This blog is no longer online.
- CLASSIFICATION OF SOLAR FLARES: X-CLASS, M-CLASS, C-CLASS
- Top 50 Solar Flares, 1998-Present
- HOW SOLAR FLARE ACTIVITY VARIES DURING THE PHASES OF AN 11-YEAR SOLAR CYCLE
- THE X-FLARES OF YEARS 2000-2001 AND THE PHENOMENA OF GLOBAL TELEPATHY AND EMF-SENSITIVITY
- X-Flares per Year
- Daily Occurrences and Numbers of X-Flares for 1999-2001
- Sidebar: Did You Activate as a Lightworker During the Bastille Day Solar Storm of 14 July 2000?
- THE CURRENT 11-YEAR SOLAR CYCLE (CYCLE 24)
- X-Flares per Year for Solar Cycle 24
- X-Flares per Year for Solar Cycle 25 (so far)
- X-FLARE ACTIVITY AND PLANETARY AND PERSONAL HOLOGRAM UPGRADES IN 2013
- ON BEING PREPARED FOR FUTURE SOLAR EVENTS
- “The Last Avatar” Movie
I have been doing some sunspot research to find out what happened in the years 2000-2001 and 2013, which signaled large changes in my own hologram. Taking all this beyond the interpersonal and physical-astral arena, I thought I would check astrogeophysics for an explanation. Here is what I have …
CLASSIFICATION OF SOLAR FLARES: X-CLASS, M-CLASS, C-CLASS
Scientists classify solar flares according to their x-ray brightness in the wavelength range 1 to 8 Angstroms. There are three categories …
- X-class flares are big; they are major events that can trigger planet-wide radio blackouts and long-lasting radiation storms.
- M-class flares are medium-sized; they can cause brief radio blackouts that affect Earth’s polar regions. Minor radiation storms sometimes follow an M-class flare.
- Compared to X-class and M-class events, C-class flares are small with few noticeable consequences here on Earth.
Top 50 Solar Flares, 1998-Present
Here is a link to the 50 largest solar flares since 1998 …
Link: “Top 50 Solar Flares,” at SpaceWeatherLIve … https://www.spaceweatherlive.com/en/solar-activity/top-50-solar-flares ..
HOW SOLAR FLARE ACTIVITY VARIES DURING THE PHASES OF AN 11-YEAR SOLAR CYCLE
Our Sun has 11-Year Solar Cycles (1), also called ‘Sunspot Cycles’, during which there is a reasonably predictable variance in solar flare activity. Scientists divide these cycles into three periods, based on the sunspot activity that tends to take place: pre-maximum, maximum, and post-maximum.
The first 4 years are termed ‘pre-maximum’ with regard to the number of sunspots. The next 3 years represent maximum sunspot activity for the cycle. And the last 4 years of the cycles are called ‘post-maximum’.
The term ’11-year’ is approximate; for instance, the last full 11-year Solar Cycle, Cycle 23, (2) (3) lasted from August of 1996 through December of 2008. During that cycle, the average number of monthly X-flares (these are the big solar flares) were …
- 1.5 per month for pre-maximum years
- 4 per month for maximum years, and
- 6 per month for post-maximum years (4)
THE X-FLARES OF YEARS 2000-2001 AND THE PHENOMENA OF GLOBAL TELEPATHY AND EMF-SENSITIVITY
For the years 2000 and 2001, during which many people globally began to rise to telepathic Awareness, and to become EMF-sensitive, I did a search of NASA SWPC data available through weekly reports on the NOAA’s National Centers for Environmental Information website, (5) and came up with annual and daily figures for X-flare occurrences. I have included the data for 1999, a pre-maximum year, for contrast …
X-Flares per Year
1999: 5 X flares
2000: 16 X flares
2001: 19 X flares
Daily Occurrences and Numbers of X-Flares for 1999-2001
04/23/1999 1 X
08/02/1999 1 X
08/28/1999 1 X
10/14/1999 1 X
11/27/1999 1 X
02/05/2000 1 X
03/02/2000 1 X
03/22/2000 1 X
03/24/2000 1 X
06/06/2000 2 X
06/07/2000 1 X
06/18/2000 1 X
07/11/2000 1 X
07/12/2000 1 X
07/14/2000 1 X
11/24/2000 3 X
11/25/2000 1 X
11/26/2000 1 X
03/29/2001 1 X
04/02/2001 3 X
04/03/2001 1 X
04/06/2001 1 X
04/10/2001 1 X
04/12/2001 1 X
04/15/2001 1 X
06/23/2001 1 X
08/25/2001 1 X
09/24/2001 1 X
10/19/2001 2 X
10/22/2001 1 X
10/25/2001 1 X
11/04/2001 1 X
11/25/2001 1 X
12/11/2001 1 X
12/13/2001 1 X
Here is a list of very large X-flares from 1992 to 2003 … Link: “The Most Powerful Solar Flares Ever Recorded,” from SpaceWeather … https://www.spaceweather.com/solarflares/topflares.html … These data are partly from a source that is no longer at a good link.
Sidebar: Did You Activate as a Lightworker During the Bastille Day Solar Storm of 14 July 2000?
Image: “Bastille Day Event,” by NASA/TRACE … public domain … DESCRIPTION: “One million degree hot solar plasma travels along magnetic loops in the sun’s atmosphere during the Bastille Day solar storm of 2000.”
Link: “Bastille Day Solar Storm: Anatomy of a Gargantuan Sun Tempest,” by Clara Moskowitz … https://www.space.com/12278-bastille-day-solar-storm-anatomy.html ..
Link: “Solar Cycle,” at NASA … https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunearth/solar-events-news/index.html ..
Link: “Bastille Day Solar Flare and a Coronal Mass Ejection,” at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory / California Institute of Technology, 18 July 2017 … https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/images/bastille-day-solar-flare-and-a-coronal-mass-ejection ..
Link: “Bastille Day Event,” in Wikipedia … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastille_Day_event ..
Link: “A 1789 French Hand Tinted Etching That Depicts the Storming of the Bastille During the French Revolution,” by unknown author, 1789, in Wikimedia Commons … https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Storming_the_bastille_4_-_1.jpg … public domain … COMMENT: Bastille Day was 14 July 1789
THE CURRENT 11-YEAR SOLAR CYCLE (CYCLE 24)
The current 11-year Solar Cycle, known as Cycle 24, commenced in December 2008 and is still ongoing. I have checked on the number of X flares for years 2007 through approximately 2019 and found the below statistics (6).
It looks to me like the period termed ‘maximum’ started a year early and lasted a year longer during the current cycle, so I have put 2011 and 2015 into the ‘maximum’ period.
X-Flares per Year for Solar Cycle 24
2011: 8 X
2012: 6 X
2013: 12 X
2014: 19 X
2015: 2 X
2017: 4 X
X-Flares per Year for Solar Cycle 25 (so far)
X-FLARE ACTIVITY AND PLANETARY AND PERSONAL HOLOGRAM UPGRADES IN 2013
I note in particular the very active flare activity … especially X-flare activity … in 2013, which took place in only 3 months … May, October, and November … with 4 X-flares in each of them. I mention this because of the big upgrades in the planetary hologram that occurred in 2013.
For instance, in October 2013, there were six solar flares within 5 days (6) …
M9.3 on 24 October 2013
X1.7 and X2.1 on 25 October 2013
M5.1 and X1.0 on 28 October 2013
X2.3 on 29 October 2013
Link: “Sun Continues to Emit Solar Flares,” by NASA, 28 October 2013 … https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/sun-continues-to-emit-solar-flares/ ..
By consequence, it was an eventful year for the clair crowd as well as for Lightworkers, Pathfinders, and Wayshowers.
There were 10 days in October 2014 that had a similarly dense pattern of solar flares …
X1.1 on 19 October 2014
M8.7 and X1.6 on 22 October 2014
X1.0 on 25 October 2014
X2.0 on 26 October 2014
M7.1, M6.7, and X2.0 on 27 October 2014
M6.6 on 28 October 2014
ON BEING PREPARED FOR FUTURE SOLAR EVENTS
For those who are beginning to develop EMF-sensitivity as one of their new clair abilities, I recommend taking R&R during X-flare events, as changes in the hologram, both planetary and personal, can have untoward effects on sensory perception. (7)
“The Last Avatar” Movie
Jay Weidner has done a film, “The Last Avatar” … http://thelastavatarmovie.com/ … that displays, in the final chase and triumph scenes, some aspects of the unusual perceptual, emotional, sensory, and extrasensory phenomena that can occur during hologrammatic shifts occasioned by solar events.
The feeling of this movie, and the themes of courage, nobility, and intent to uplift humanity during times of great personal change, are good representations of the personal and global transformational energies occasioned by the Solar Events, including among others, X-flare events, taking place in this time of Awakening, and of greater EMF connection with the energies of Laniakea, (7) our local star supercluster.
Here are some simple guidelines to help prepare individuals, schools and churches, military, security personnel, and law enforcement for the perceptual, emotional, sensory, and extrasensory phenomena that may be experienced during Solar Events …
Link: “Community Alert: Preparing for Solar and Gateway Event EMF Hypersensitivity,” by Alice B. Clagett, written on 19 February 2015; revised … https://wp.me/p2Rkym-4xN ..
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
(1) See Link: “Solar Cycle,” in Wikipedia … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cycle ..
(2) See Link: “Solar Cycle 23,” in Wikipedia … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cycle_23 … This reference uses these dates for Solar Cycle 23:August 1996 to December 2008
(3) See Link: “Solar Cycles,” in Wikipedia … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_solar_cycles … The date ranges there seem to include maximum flare years, rather than the entire solar cycle. (Otherwise, there would not be a gap in years from one Solar Cycle to the next.)
(4) For more on this, see Link: “How Common Are X-Class Flares?” by Space Math … http://spacemath.gsfc.nasa.gov/news/8Page44.pdf … This reference uses these dates for Solar Cycle 23: July 1996 to December 2006
(5) The annual solar flare data in footnote reference (4) are close to those offered by the NASA Space Weather Prediction Center (SWPC), which offers weekly historical reports on the NOAA’s National Centers for Environmental Information website. It looks like these are available as pdfs a few weeks after the fact.
To access these historical data, go to Link: “Space Weather,” at NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information” … https://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/stp/spaceweather.html … and then, under NOAA Space Weather Products …
- click on ‘Periodic Reports’ … ftp://ftp.ngdc.noaa.gov/STP/swpc_products/ …
- then click on ‘weekly_reports/’ … ftp://ftp.ngdc.noaa.gov/STP/swpc_products/weekly_reports/ …
- then click on ‘PRFs_of_SGD/’ … ftp://ftp.ngdc.noaa.gov/STP/swpc_products/weekly_reports/PRFs_of_SGD/ ..
- then click on the year, and then on the month, then click on one of the weekly pdfs.
(6) See Link: “Solar Cycle 24,” in Wikipedia … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cycle_24 .. Search: Problem 3
(7) See Link: “Laniakea Supercluster,” in Wikipedia … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laniakea_Supercluster ..
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
solar cycles, sunspot cycles, X-flares, astrogeophysics, ESP, extrasensory phenomena, community preparedness, Jay Weidner, The Last Avatar, sensory awareness, perceptual shifts, global telepathy, EMF-sensitivity, clair, Laniakea, local supercluster, local SCI, pre-maximum, post-maximum, maximum, sunspots, X-flares, SWPC, Space Weather Prediction Center, NOAA, NASA, my favorites, movie reviews by Alice, earth-directed solar flurries, history,