Here are some aspects of our human pack behavior … which is to say, vestigial animal behavior … that have been clearing through my aura lately. I heard these energy threads as astral chatter in the fourth dimension (4D), in the dream state and on the astral plane.
I feel my astral intel may agree to some extent with behavioral studies done by biologists on the feral drives of the great apes and on other mammals, such as wolves, that form packs. I am not widely read on the congruent biological studies, but have enough of a fundament in that regard to realize that the list below, though derived from the astral plane, may pertain to and help define the field of Biology in the real world.
For me as a clairly gifted person, it has been very difficult to endure this astral intel I have, of late, logged onto. For me, it is hard to believe that human beings could be clearing such animalistic qualities …
- Egoic aggressiveness by the alpha male, the human pack leader, on the 4D (mental emotional; astral) plane. Hunting down and stealing of non-pack females.
- Sexual play by female pack members with female non-pack-members.
- Chasing away of male non-pack members and non-submissive female recruits. Throwing of feces and astral debris at non-pack members. Pursuit continues beyond pack territory.
- Demands of submission before the alpha male: Prostration and head bowing, for example
- Depersonalization of non-alpha-female pack members to nonegoic, non-individualized status. Manipulation of lower female pack member behavior by alpha male and alpha female through 4D hypnosis.
- Alpha female behavior rolls from one female to another from time to time.
- Male pack members are individualized, ego-possessing.
- Women in pack have intercourse only with alpha male.
- Other men in pack are prevented from sleeping with women in pack.
- Weakest males are dominated and raped by alpha male. Alpha male allows weak males to rape non-pack females as he rapes the weak males. Weak males attempt to bond with non-pack-member female rapees, but alpha male chases these females away.
- Strong males who are not alpha male vent rage on non-pack-member females.
- Strong males who are not the alpha male must steal a chance to have intercourse with women when alpha male is distracted. This is risky behavior, as evidenced by the below video. It can result in the ‘stealer’ being chased away from the pack … Video: “Alpha Male Wolf Catches Daughter Having Sex,” by sameerstadamus, 11 December 2011 … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX_XlM1hpBU ..
Seeing these traits well up into our consciousness and express themselves in our dream world is offputting, since, from my own perspective, I feel the Universe is full of Love,
When this type of clearing comes up, my thoughts are that I will sit straight, notice what is so, feel my pranic column energy and my heart, and smile. If we cannot admit what the Divine is bringing to our attention, if we stuff it down into our subconscious world instead of placing our Awareness on it, it is going to keep on popping up until we perceive that suffering through the process of Awareness is less painful than the alternative.
In a positive light, I feel it may be I have clairly logged onto mental-emotional qualities of the feral drives that are disappearing as we humans become more firmly grounded in New Earth, in the physical world. The display is taking place in the fourth dimension (4D), in the dream state and on the astral plane, but the clearing will result in many changes in the real world, the third dimension (3D), as we welcome our Ascended selves as New Humans on New Earth.
In love, light and joy,
Alice B. Clagett
I Am of the Stars
Written and published on 14 February 2014
Previously titled: Human Pack Behavior in 4D
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
ascension, 4D clearing, human pack behavior, feral instincts, astral rape, power over, alpha male, pack instincts, pack ordering, alpha female, alpha male, beta female, beta male, ingroup, outgroup, male dominance, dominance-submission, male competition, competition, astral stories, astral plane, macrobiology, great apes, mammals, New Human, New Earth,