Filmed and published on 28 August 2013; transcribed on 23 July 2018
- VIDEO BY ALICE
- SUMMARY OF THE VIDEO
- A Terrible Headline, and Three Ruffians in a Convenience Store
- Fractal Theory: Do Hearts Around Us Close When Our Heart Closes?
- Om Chant Soundtrack
- OUTLINE OF THE VIDEO
This is about the the fractal nature of reality and synchronicity. I had it all on video, but there was a part in the middle that might be considered copyright infringement by one of my spiritual counsellors, Jeffrey Allen, and so left that part out of the video, altered the transcription so as to avoid the copyright difficulty, and included the altered version as text in green font below.
There is an ‘Om’ soundtrack at the end. An edited Summary follows the video; after that is an edited Outline of the video.
VIDEO BY ALICE
SUMMARY OF THE VIDEO
Hello, Dear Ones, It’s Alice.
A Terrible Headline, and Three Ruffians in a Convenience Store
This is about wibbly wobbly reality. This morning I was driving, and I stopped for donuts at a convenience store. And just as I was walking in, I had a fleeting thought about a headline in the newspaper. It was a terrible headline … A few days back I had seen a picture about some children that were killed. It was just awful.
So I was walking, and I guess because the newspaper was there near the convenience store, I had this thought about wanton violence. And I walked into the convenience store to get my donuts, and what do you know! The guy that walked in behind me had a ‘violent’ aura.
So I was thinking: Oh, wow! Stay away from that guy!
And I walked in and looked, and around the tiny convenience store, and at the counter, there were three men who looked like total ruffians! I thought: What is happening ? I don’t know!
And so, I got back in my car with my donuts, and I was thinking: What does this mean? I can’t figure it out!
And so I thought I would do another test: I went to another convenience store in the same area, right? I was late, but I went anyway. And I looked around, inside, to see if it was a ruffian area, or what … And what do you know? There were nice, sweet people in there! [laughs]
Fractal Theory: Do Hearts Around Us Close When Our Heart Closes?
So here is a thought about wibbly wobbly reality. It has to do with some spiritual counselling I got from a man named Jeffrey Allen, who was in Japan at the time when the video was made. You could find him at …
Link: Jeffrey Allen, Energy Healer and Teacher … https://www.iamjeffreyallen.com/ ..
Anyway, this thought sort of stems from that and a recent meditation experience. Imagine, wherever you are sitting or standing right now, or whatever you are doing … all around you in the air … there are flowers. They are either blooming, open flowers; or they are closed, shut tight; or someplace in between. And the extent to which these flowers all around you are open, depends on you … on your own heart … whether it is a flower that is opened up wide; or whether it is like a little flower bud that has not opened up yet; or someplace in between.
So now, imagine you are me, walking into the convenience store. And you have this flashback to a terrible scene where a lot of children unfortunately have been killed. Their sweet little bodies are lying on a sidewalk, waiting to be retrieved by relatives.
And you saw that picture in the newspaper just as you were walking into the convenience store, right? And your heart closes, like a flower bud closed up tight.
Now the characteristics of all these flowers, filling the air all around you … when your heart is closed, the ones nearest to you close too. Ok?
When your heart is flooding open, the energy is so strong that, all around you, are flowers wide open … beautiful flowers, smelling great, everywhere around you in the air, all right? Fractal theory … but flowers.
So my heart closed; my heart clenched up at that thought. And just at that moment, the heart of the person behind me, who was walking in, closed too. And the hearts of the people who were in the convenience store, simply by proximity, closed.
Now if there is any truth in that, then that is the way we create our reality. And that is the mechanism of synchronicity … Well, one of them.
[Then follows a chant of ‘Om’ three times …]
Om Chant Soundtrack
Talk to you later.
OUTLINE OF THE VIDEO
- Omens at a Convenience Store
- This morning I stopped at a convenience store. As I was walking in, I had a fleeting view of a headline regarding some children that were killed the day before.
- The man that walked into the store after me had a violent aura.
- In front of me, at the counter, were three men who looked like total ruffians.
- I got back in the car with my donuts, and tried to figure out what was going on.
- Then I went to another convenience store, just to check out the omens … and, what do you know, there were nice sweet people in there!?
- A thought on wibbly wobbly reality, as taught me by spiritual counselor Jeffrey Allen, https://www.iamjeffreyallen.com ..
- Imagine that, all around you in the air, there are flowers. Some are blooming, some are closed tight, and some are in between. The extent to which these flowers are open depends on your own heart.
- Imagine that you’re me, walking into the convenience store, you notice a headline on a newspaper, and you have a flashback to a terrible scene where some children have been killed, and your heart closes, like a flower bud closed up tight.
- So, all these flowers and flower buds in the air around you, when your heart is closed, they close up too. And when your heart is open, all the flowers in the air open up too; there’s a beautiful scent of flowers in the air…
- This is fractal theory, and one of the mechanisms of synchronicity.
- Chanting Om three times …
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
causality, true reality, fractals, synchronicity, omens, synchronicity, reality, prophecy, chants, blessings, mantras, Hinduism,