Animated gif: “Cloak of Seeming Light,” by Alice B. Clagett, 15 March 2020, CC BY-SA 4.0 International, from “Awakening with Planet Earth,” https://awakeningwithplanetearth.com … DESCRIPTION: A young spiritual adept, in violet shirt and royal blue pants, a sabre at his side, stands at bottom center. Two Lords of Karma, resembling mean-eyed birds, hover in the sky with a Cloak of Seeming Light in their claws. Flying closer, the two Lords of Karma release the Cloak of Seeming Light above the head of a young spiritual adept. As the Lords of Karma fly off, the Cloak of Seeming Light is waving and shining around the young spiritual adept.
. . . . .
To turn off the background music, click once or twice on the arrow on the audio bar at the bottom of the page …
Here is the the Bible on Light, for the series “Tiny Anthologies: Lightworker.” I am looking at these verses from the standpoint of us Lightworkers, pathfinders, wayshowers, and Ascensioneers during these times of New Life on New Earth.
Luke 11: 33-36 (KJV)
The physician Luke, a companion of the Apostle Paul, is said to have written this passage. He explains that those who love Christ are full of Light, and their Light shows the way both to themselves and to others, though the world be full of Darkness.
So full is this world of Darkness that some who are Dark seem quite full of Light. (That is the case with black magicians and evil sorts of sorcerers whose Light is tinged with Darkness, I feel. Theirs is a steely kind of Light, that cuts down men and serves their yearning for sovereignty over other human beings.)
In the same way that night is a lesser Light than day (Genesis 1:16), we who seem much Darkness all around us can mistake the lesser Light of black magicians and evil sorts of sorcerers to be the greater Light of Christ consciousness. These the Bible terms the anti-Christs … men who proclaim themselves to be like Christ, but who have not his Light within them.
Theirs is what the physician Luke calls an unsound Light, an unhealthy Light, a Light that is tinged with Darkness.
In these days of great change on Earth, how are we to know the Seeming Light from the real McCoy?
Luke says that the body proclaims the degree of Light in our bodies. If the Light that shines forth from our eyes has a Darkness to it, then all may see that there is Darkness in our body of Light as well.
In the coming times, let us take great care to discern what Light seems bright and what is truly so.
33. No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light.
34. The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single [sound or healthy or full of Light], thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.
35. Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.
36. If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.
Though Darkness be ever present here on Earth, we must strive to purify our Light so that we may bear testament to the very great purity of God’s Light and Christ’s Light that He brought to Earth.
2 Corinthians 4:6 (KJV)
In this verse the Apostle Paul was speaking about the disciples of Christ. As a Lightworker here on Earth during the Ascension of humankind and of our beloved planet, I take these words to heart as well.
6. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
John 12: 35-36; 44-46 (KJV)
The Apostle John describes Christ as conveying His Father’s Light to the people of Earth …
35. Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.
36. While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.
44. Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.
45. And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.
46. I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
Ephesians 5: 8-14 (KJV)Composite Image: “This Present Darkness,” adapted by Alice B. Clagett, 5 April 2021, CC BY-SA 4.0 International, from “Awakening with Planet Earth,” https://awakeningwithplanetearth.com … CREDITS: Image: “Starry Night Over the Rhone [adapted],” by Vincent van Gogh, September 1888, in Wikimedia Commons … https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Starry_Night_Over_the_Rhone.jpg … public domain
. . . . .
When a Lightworker or a prophet or sage goes to a church, sometimes people see beings of Darkness right there in the church. This might be the first time the people ever saw demons or devils or Satan or the like.
Then they might say: It must be the Lightworker (or prophet or sage) who brought those awful beings to this place!
There is another explanation: Maybe the Light of the children of Light manifests the presence of Dark works and Dark beings, as explained in the below Bible passage by the Apostle Paul.
Then those who are asleep in God’s grace have a chance to choose: Will it be Light or will it be Dark? As this verse describes, everyone who sees the Dark has a chance to choose the Light. We have a chance to awaken, and arise from the deadness of heart and spirit that so often assails God’s children here below!
8. For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
9. (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
10. Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
11. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
12. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
13. But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
14. Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
. . . . .Image: “Lightworkers,” cropped and renamed by Alice B. Clagett, 9 May 2021, CC BY-SA 4.0 International, from “Awakening with Planet Earth,” https://awakeningwithplanetearth.com … CREDITS: Image: “The Last Judgement [cropped],” by Fra Angelico, between 1435 and 1440, in Wikimedia Commons … https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Fra_Angelico_-_The_Last_Judgement_(Winged_Altar)_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg … public domain … COMMENTS: In the image, the Lightworkers are depicted as men who are illumined by Christ Consciousness. That same consciousness may, according to Ascension lore, be channeled through women, and even through little children. –Alice B. Clagett
. . . . .
In love, light and joy,
Alice B. Clagett
I Am of the Stars
Written and published on 4 July 2023; revised on 7 September 2023
Music by nakaradaalexander from Pixabay
“Gates of Glory” – Pixabay License
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
lightworker, lightworkers, Ascension, anti-Christ, Bible, Christianity,