Written and published on 18 August 2015; revised on 14 December 2018
I Have tried this a few times; it works very well to protect and strengthen the energy field as I sleep. I wake up feeling totally zingy. Here Is the technique … I bought a bag of rough quartz crystals from Amazon.com … mine were $20 for a pound, which is plenty for 2 people …
Image: “Quartz, Tibet,” by JJ Harrison (firstname.lastname@example.org) … from Wikimedia Commons … http://cdown.edu.jm/eLibrary_Jamaica_2019//wikipedia-schools-3.0.1/images/2384/238489.jpg.htm …. CC BY-SA 2.5 generic
The above is a beautiful example of a quartz crystal; mine were rough-cut quartz crystals, but nevertheless worked wonderfully well …
I made a plan to sleep on my back last night. Then I put the crystals on me on the places corresponding to the colored circles in the drawing below. These circles represent the chakras, the energy centers of the human body.
- For the top circle, the crown chakra, I put a crystal touching the top of my head, on my pillow. That is, near the large, light purple circle at the top of the drawing.
- For the brow chakra, I put the crystal resting between my eyebrows. That is, near the dark purple ellipse set on its side in the drawing. Some people put it about 1/2 inch higher than that.
- For the throat chakra, I put another crystal gently resting there. That is, near the aqua, 16-pointed star in the drawing.
- There is a ‘high heart’ chakra that corresponds to the thymus gland, and this is located just below the collarbone … just below where the neck meets the shoulders. I put 1 crystal there. That is, near the small, magenta circle in the drawing.
- Then I put 3 crystals all together at the heart chakra. That is, near the green, 12-pointed star that is located in the center of the chest, between the nipples.
- The solar plexus is pretty important … that is the center of will power … so I put another 3 crystals there. That is, near the yellow, 10-pointed star in the drawing, located at the navel point.
- For the sacral chakra … the sexual chakra … one can never be too careful, so I put 4 crystals there. That is on the lower abdomen, near where the orange, six-pointed star in the drawing.
- For the base chakra, which grounds us to Earthly life, I put 3 crystals at the base of the torso. That is, near the red, four-pointed star in the drawing.
Image: Human Personal Chakras, Including High Heart, adapted by Alice B. Clagett,17 June 2016, CC BY-SA 4.0 …
CREDIT: from “A Map of Chakras in Human Body,” mpan, based on File:Czakry.png, Wikimedia Commons … https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Chakras_map.svg … public domain …
DESCRIPTION: Outline of a man cross-legged in lotus pose. Hands are on knees. Tips of thumb and index finger of each hand are touching. There are symbols for the chakras along the line of the spine: Red for basal chakra; orange for sexual chakra; yellow for navel point; green for mid-heart chakra; pink for high heart; light blue for throat chakra; violet for third-eye point; and magenta for crown chakra.
This worked just great for me last night. This morning I woke up and the bedroom was flooded with white crystal Light. It was bedazzling!
Of course, you do not have to use as many crystals as I did. Sometimes I use just one resting on my pillow at the top of my head. Or one on my heart chakra … You will for sure know just what to do and when to do it.
Put the crystals outside as soon as you are finished using them. (In addition to protecting you, they may have absorbed some interfering energies.) Then during the daylight hours, replenish their zing by bathing them in sunshine all day.
Hope you like this technique, and can maybe make use of it with as much fun as I have.
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
ascension, black magic, ceremony, crystals, demonic realm, protection, dark network,