This is the second step in the Enlightenment series … see also “Enlightenment I” … Link: “Enlightenment I: On Mastering the Unconscious and Conscious Mind,” by Alice B. Clagett, published on 17 June 2016 … https://wp.me/p2Rkym-5zc ..
Image: “Sapphire, cut in the shape of a drop,” by Facets, 29 September 2011, adapted, in Wikimedia Commons … https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Geschliffener_blauer_Saphir.jpg … CC BY-SA 3.0 Unported …
COMMENT: This sapphire reminds me of the light in the energy field of a spiritual person who has attained enlightenment. It might be imagined that the physical and subtle bodies of that person take up the small, light blue shape near bottom center of the gem, and that the much larger ‘Soul field’ of the person is the entire Sapphire.
- SAT KRIYA RAISES THE KUNDALINI AND HEALS EMF TANGLES AND ALLEVIATES ASCENSION SYMPTOMS
- IMAGES OF THE IDA, THE PINGALA, THE SUSHUMNA, THE NORMAL HUMAN EMF, AND THE RISEN KUNDALINI
- TRADITIONALLY TOUTED BENEFITS OF SAT KRIYA
- CAUTIONS REGARDING THE PRACTICE OF SAT KRIYA
- PREPARING TO RAISE THE KUNDALINI
- SAT KRIYA VIDEO
- MORE INFORMATION
One of the best techniques for gentle liberation of the kundalini energy, which resides in the central core of the human electromagnetic field, is Sat Kriya.
SAT KRIYA RAISES THE KUNDALINI AND HEALS EMF TANGLES AND ALLEVIATES ASCENSION SYMPTOMS
Sat Kriya has many benefits. In the context of the Awakening, when this kriya is practiced for just a minute or so each day, it can help us to go through the clearing process more comfortably, with less discomfort from what are termed ‘Ascension Symptoms’. This is because practice of Sat Kriya has these beneficial Ascension effects …
- It stimulates and strengthens the flow of the three energies of the central core of the human electromagnetic field, termed in ancient India the ida, the pingala, and the sushumna.
- This process creates psychic or spiritual heat (agni), which purifies the chakras and the axiatonal lines of Light in the human EMF (in ancient India, these nano-tubular energy channels were termed nadis.) Agni, or spiritual heat, is the sensation we have when the EMF energy of the central EMF core ramps up, courses upward through the chakras, and floods out into the ‘outer apple’ of the torus-shaped human electromagnetic field (EMF). This flood of energy then straightens out the little tangles in the outer EMF field caused by past and present lifetime Soul wounding. The flooding energy encounters these tangles as obstructions to its flow; this obstructiveness translates into the psychic heat or agni we experience in our EMF as the tangles clear. This can be quite an exhilarating experience, provided we understand its healing quality.
- Consequently, in the current Awakening, when the Incoming Light hits the human EMF, there is less jangling, less cognitive dissonance, and less experience of uncomfortable Ascension Symptoms.
IMAGES OF THE IDA, THE PINGALA, THE SUSHUMNA, THE NORMAL HUMAN EMF, AND THE RISEN KUNDALINI
Image: “The 3 Major Nadis (rivers) and the 7 Chakras (wheels of energy),” by Harpal Kaur Kundalini Yoga, February 2018 … https://harpalkaurkundaliniyogabarcelona.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/chakras2.jpg?w=840 … DESCRIPTION: Stylized drawing of a person showing the chakras old style, the ida, the pingala, and the sushumna
Image: Apple-shaped, hollow-cored torus of the human EMF … https://awakeningwithplanetearth.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/heart-field.jpg?w=600&h=386 … DESCRIPTION: In the center of the image is the frontal silhouette of a man with his head turned to the right; his brain and heart are shown in color. Around the man is a torus shape; the torus starts just above the man’s head and ends at his knees. This is the extent of the human torus before the kundalini arises; after the kundalini arises, the torus is more expanded.
Image: Hollow column with funnel at each end. Near the basal funnel a man in a business suit sits, reading a book. The caption states: “Wormhole Timetravel Inc.: No need to rush – Arrive before you leave” … https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/82/70/65/82706523a1114c076cf158f7360170ad.jpg … DESCRIPTION: The central core of the human EMF looks expanded like this, when the kundalini is activated; only, imagine the central column (here labeled a ‘wormhole’) as being centered on the person’s spinal column (sometimes termed the ‘hara line’).
TRADITIONALLY TOUTED BENEFITS OF SAT KRIYA
- it helps keep all the organs of the body functioning in tiptop condition.
- It improves the lung capacity.
- It stimulates blood and lymph circulation.
- It offers a chance to experience the energy of kundalini, which is the experience of the central core of the human electromagnetic field.
- It floods the body with energy.
CAUTIONS REGARDING THE PRACTICE OF SAT KRIYA
Because this kriya is very powerful, and begins to work right away to raise the kundalini and to heal the tangles of the human EMF, I offer the following caveats …
- See your Western medical doctor to make sure it is all right for you, healthwise, to practice this kriya. Then if your doctor agrees, here are some more cautions …
- This kriya is often practiced for 3 to 31 minutes, but may I suggest, if your kundalini has risen spontaneously and is causing you discomfort, why not just do the kriya for a minute or so? Then lie down on your back and relax for 10 minutes or so.
- If you are unwell, and expect soon to be well again, then wait till you are well before practicing Sat Kriya.
- For women: Avoid practicing this kriya while experiencing PMS, during menses, during pregnancy, and for the first 40 days after giving birth.
- If you are chronically unwell, then avoid practicing it, and instead use whatever means are at your disposal to attain a healthy body before practicing this kriya.
- The elderly, and children under the age of 15 may wish to avoid practicing this kriya, or else practice it for only a minute or so.
- If you experience physical discomfort while practicing this kriya, then stop; be sure to rest 10 minutes afterward.
- And finally: Those who practice rectal intercourse, both men and women, or who recently have had a colonoscopy, may be experiencing damage to the energetic flow of the central column of their EMF. This can make the experience of kundalini rising very uncomfortable, and thus unadvisable.
PREPARING TO RAISE THE KUNDALINI
The below may be helpful for those who want to do Sat Kriya, but find this practice to be physically uncomfortable when first attempted …
Image: Stylized Drawing of Seven Chakras; and of Ida, Pingala and Sushumna … https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9f/4c/a0/9f4ca083ec52a80b2b72e5951d7ca3af.jpg … CAPTION: “The Ida and Pingala ascend and descend in spiral pattern, contributing to the chakras’ spin. The Sushumna travels up the center.
- Swamij has good information on balancing the flow of ida and pingala, preparatory to awakening the kundalini … Image: “Kundalini Awakening” … https://swamij.com/kundalini-awakening-2.htm … See Image 2: Prana is made to flow in Ida and Pingala
- Swamij suggests as a next step: Causing prana to flow in the sushumna … https://swamij.com/kundalini-awakening-3.htm … See Image 3: Prana is made to flow in Sushumna
You do not have to do the whole kriya. For instance, you do not have to do the pose while kneeling — you can be simply sitting in a chair, with your hands on your knees, spine erect, and muscles relaxed.
You also do not have to do the mantra ‘Sat Naam’ (which means “I am truth”), although that is a nice touch, and helps elevate your frequency. You could substitute ‘A-men’ or ‘I am’ or whatever phrase represents the highest truth for you.
All you really have to do is a minute or two of ‘breath of fire’ (pumping the navel point in and out while breathing rapidly through the nose — and then a couple of these: inhale–exhale–hold the breath out–root lock. (Root lock is the act of pulling in and up on the rectum, the sexual organs, and the navel point.)
SAT KRIYA VIDEO
This video contains a thorough introduction to Sat Kriya.
The Sat Kriya exercise itself begins at 5:15 on the video linked to below. Before practicing Sat Kriya, be sure to …
- Inhale deeply, and then exhale deeply. Do this three times.
- Tune in to God; let God’s grace and love lead you through this exercise.
Video … “How to Do Kundalini Yoga: Sat Kriya,” by Spirit Voyage, 20 February 2011 … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdMky3lpshg ..
In love, light and joy,
Alice B. Clagett
I Am of the Stars
Written in April 2014; indicated 1 April 2014 as approximate date of writing; published on 15 June 2016
See Swamij on …
- Kundalini Awakening … https://swamij.com/kundalini-awakening-4.htm … See Image 4: Kundalini Energy is Awakened
- Kundalini Rising … https://swamij.com/kundalini-awakening-5.htm … See Image 5: Kundalini Rising
- Kundalini Rising to the Crown Chakra … https://swamij.com/kundalini-awakening-6.htm … Seee Image 6: Kundalini rises to Sahasrara, Crown Chakra
Also see … Link: “Ways to Attain Liberation,” by Alice B. Clagett, filmed on 16 May 2016; published on 29 May 2016 … https://wp.me/p2Rkym-5kq ..
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
yoga, agni, breath of fire, kundalini rising, nadis, root lock, sat kriya, Ascension symptoms, human EMF, Soul wounding, EMF tangles, clearing, root lock, colonoscopy, axiatonal lines, alternative medicine, health, rectal intercourse,