Published on 13 July 2019
Previously titled: Our ‘Formed’ Bodies, Both Physical and Subtle
- EXAMPLES OF PHYSICAL AND SUBTLE BODIES FROM VARIOUS SPIRITUAL TRADITIONS
- Subtle Bodies: Hinduism
- Physical and Subtle Bodies: Sri Aurobindo, Integral Yoga
- School of Theosophy
- Steven Lumiere
- Barbara Ann Brennan
- Energy Healing Journeys
- 3HO Foundation
- SUBTLE BODIES: INTERPENETRATING ENERGIES
- RELATIONSHIP OF SUBTLE BODIES TO THE CHAKRAS
- SUBTLE BODIES THAT RELATE TO THE PERSONAL CHAKRAS
- SUBTLE BODIES THAT RELATE TO SUBPERSONAL CHAKRAS
- SUBTLE BODIES THAT RELATE TO THE TRANSPERSONAL CHAKRAS
- SUBTLE BODY 11 AND LIST OF STAR CLUSTERS
- DIMENSIONS AS THEY RELATE TO THE SUBTLE BODIES AND CHAKRAS
- FOUR MENTAL BODIES OR MINDS (CORRESPONDING TO THE FOUR FORMS OF TELEPATHY) AND THEIR BRIDGES
- PERSONAL CHAKRAS: YOGIC LOWER TRIANGLE AND HIGHER TRIANGLE AND THEIR BRIDGE
- SUNDERING OF THE PERSONAL ENERGY FIELD, AND THE CONCEPT OF SOULLESSNESS, FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF THE TENTH SUBTLE BODY, THE MONAD
- BRIDGES BETWEEN SETS OF CHAKRAS
- NEW CHAKRA SYSTEM: 18 CHAKRAS
- Personal Chakras
- Subpersonal and Transpersonal Chakras
- SUMMARY: SUBTLE BODIES, BRIDGES, AND CHAKRAS GROUPED BY MENTAL BODY OR MIND
- SUBPERSONAL CHAKRAS
- Unconscious Mind
- PHYSICAL BODY
- PERSONAL CHAKRAS
- Lower Mental Body (Subconscious Mind)
- Astral Bridge (Astral Body)
- Higher Mental Body (Intellect)
- TRANSPERSONAL CHAKRAS
- Superconscious Mind
- SUBPERSONAL CHAKRAS
That we have a physical body is clearly evident. Also, and very importantly at this stage of the Awakening, it is becoming clear to many people that we have other bodies (that is, energy fields). In esoteric circles, these have been termed the ‘subtle bodies’ because we must develop our clair senses before we can perceive them.
The process of Awakening that is taking place on Earth right now is like this: The Incoming Light of the Pleiades’ Photon Belt, in which Earth will be bathed for the next 2000 years, is awakening our clair senses. That is why so many humans are now beginning to sense the subtle as well as the physical bodies.
The subtle bodies heretofore known in arcane lore mostly have to do with the physical body and its manifestation in the world. Because of the 2012 Shift, we are becoming aware of other human energy fields. Just as we are becoming aware of new chakras beyond the those accepted.
At this stage in the Ascension process there is little agreement as to the new chakras or the new subtle bodies, or for that matter, the priorly known subtle bodies. Let’s begin with a look at subtle bodies as set forth by various spiritual traditions …
EXAMPLES OF PHYSICAL AND SUBTLE BODIES FROM VARIOUS SPIRITUAL TRADITIONS
In many spiritual traditions, the physical body is included as the first in a list of human ‘bodies’. The first body, is the physical body, and the remaining are subtle bodies. Some spiritual traditions list the subtle bodies, but not the physical body. In the lists below, if the tradition leaves out the physical body, I have included it in brackets at the beginning of the list, so that the lists may be more easily compared.
As will be seen, there is very wide variance in the classification of human physical and subtle by various spiritual traditions. Here are only a few examples of the many classifications in use today …
Hinduism mentions five physical and subtle bodies …
- “The anna-maya (“food body”, physical body/self) [aka food sheath],
- “The prana-maya (body made of vital breath or prana) [aka vital sheath],
- “The mano-maya (body made of mind) [aka mental sheath],
- “The vijñana-maya (body made of consciousness) [aka knowledge sheath], and
- “The ananda-maya (bliss body).” [aka bliss sheath]
–adapted from Link: “Subtle Body,” in Wikipedia … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subtle_body ..
Sri Aurobindo, Integral Yoga
According to Sri Aurobindo, the above can be assigned to three bodies, as follows …
- gross physical body [food sheath and vital sheath]
- subtle body [mental sheath and causal sheath]
- causal body [knowledge sheath and bliss sheath]
–adapted from Link: “The Outer Body, the Subtle Body, and the Causal Body,” in Sri Aurobindo Studies: Sri Aurobindo’s Integral Yoga, 11 November 2014 … https://sriaurobindostudies.wordpress.com/2014/11/11/the-outer-body-the-subtle-body-and-the-causal-body/ ..
School of Theosophy
The School of Theosophy also mentions five physical and subtle bodies, but different …
- [ The physical body and ]
- ” Etheric body (vehicle of prana)
- ” Emotional or astral body (vehicle of desires and emotions)
- ” Mental body (vehicle of the concrete or lower mind)
- ” Causal body (vehicle of the abstract or higher mind):
–from Link: “Subtle Body,” in Wikipedia … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subtle_body ..
Principles. The School of Theosophy also describes seven principles comprising two groups: a Lower Quaternary, representing Lower Self or Personality …
- Lower mind
… an interface … the antahkarana or ‘silver cord’ [known in other spiritual traditions as the central vertical power current, the pranic tube, or the hara line]
… and also a Higher Triad, representing Higher Self or Spirit, and comprising …
- Higher Mind
–from Image: “Upper-lower-pyramid” … http://hpb.theosophy.org.nz/sites/hpb.theosophy.org.nz/files/images/Upper-lower-pyramid.jpg ..
Healer Steven Lumiere mentions seven physical and subtle bodies (or twelve, counting the subvehicles …
- Astral – lower, middle, and higher
- Manasic (mind) – lower, middle, and higher
–from Link: “The 7 Primary Levels of Energy of Our Reality with Integration of Other Systems,” by Steven Lumiere, in Energy Reality … https://energyreality.com/the-7-primary-levels-of-energy-of-our-reality-with-integration-of-other-systems/ ..
Barbara Ann Brennan
Barbara Ann Brennan’s school of healing lists eight physical and subtle bodies …
- Physical body
- Etheric body
- Emotional body
- Mental body
- Astral body
- Etheric template
- Celestial body
- Ketheric template
–from Link: “Multidimensionality of Our Bodies ~ Frequencies Rising,” by Rosalie Degregory, 19 May 2015 … https://newearth.blog/2015/05/19/multidimensionality-of-our-bodies-frequencies-rising/ ..
ReikiScoop. I see Vlad of “ReikiScoop: Grow Through Reiki” has a similar way of naming the physical and subtle bodies. He has developed quite a good blog series here …
Link: “Subtle Bodies – Travel Beyond Your Physical-Self with This Practical Guide,” by Vlad of ReikiScoop … https://reikiscoop.com/subtle-bodies/ ..
Vlad’s webpages on each of the subtle bodies offer descriptions of these bodies and indicate the usefulness of Reiki in healing the subtle bodies. To this I agree, as I was certified a first level Reiki practitioner under Reiki Master and Crystal Bowl Healer David Castle of Celestial Energy Center … http://celestialenergycenter.com/ … located near my current home in the San Fernando Valley. Through that healer, who recently passed on, I found Reiki to be a very powerful and effective healing technique.
Energy Healing Journeys
According to Energy Healing Journeys these are seven subtle layers of the human energy field. If the physical body were to be added to the list, as in other traditions, then that would be eight physical and subtle bodies …
- [ Physical body ]
- Etheric Layer
- Emotional Layer
- Mental Layer
- Astral Layer
- Etheric Template
- Celestial Layer
- Ketheric Template
–from Link: “Your Aura as Part of Your Energy Body,” in Healing Journeys with Energy … http://www.healing-journeys-energy.com/Aura_Home.html ..
3HO Foundation lists ten bodies that people have. If the physical body were to be added to the list, as in other traditions, then that would be eleven physical and subtle bodies … …
[ 0 Physical Body ]
1st Soul Body
2nd Negative Mind
3rd Positive Mind
4th Neutral Mind
5th Physical Body
8th Pranic Body
9th Subtle Body
10th Radiant Body
–from Link: “The Ten Bodies,” by 3HO Foundation … https://www.3ho.org/kundalini-yoga/ten-bodies … and Link: “Characteristics of the Ten Bodies,” by 3HO Foundation … https://www.3ho.org/kundalini-yoga/ten-bodies/characteristics-ten-bodies ..
It might be possible to consider 3HO list in terms of nine bodies …
[ 0 Physical Body ]
1st Soul Body
2nd Mind (negative, positive, and neutral)
3rd Physical Body
6th Pranic Body
7th Subtle Body
8th Radiant Body
As may be garnered from the above lists, in esoteric lore, the personal human energy field is said to comprise the physical body and an as yet un-agreed-upon number of subtle bodies.
SUBTLE BODIES: INTERPENETRATING ENERGIES
The subtle bodies are actually interpenetrating energies, each of which plays a role in the physical expression of our human form; these also extend beyond our form on the physical plane, like this …
Image: “Image of Kundalini Channels and Centers: Homemade, No Copyright,” original uploader was Pierjasi at nl.wikipedia from Wikipedia, https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bestand:KoendalinieKanalenCentra.jpg … Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license
RELATIONSHIP OF SUBTLE BODIES TO THE CHAKRAS
It seems to me that an incarnational energy field is an ingenious machine intended to offer a learning experience for the Soul; that every aspect of this energy field has a purpose; that the purpose of the chakras along the central vertical power current is to create diverse energies that enliven and regulate the human hologram; and that these energies have been seen by clairvoyants as the energies termed the subtle bodies.
I feel, intuitively, that there must be subtle bodies that relate to each chakra of the human energy system. But because of the disparity amongst the various spiritual traditions with regard to the names of the human subtle bodies and their numbers, it may be some while before we are able to agree on their names and on their relation to the chakras.
SUBTLE BODIES THAT RELATE TO THE PERSONAL CHAKRAS
I feel it likely that the number of subtle bodies corresponding to the seven ‘personal’ chakras (aka the seven chakras ‘oldstyle’) is seven as well. Below is a tentative nomenclature for the subtle bodies that correlate to the seven chakras termed ‘personal’.
I note some chakras, such as the heart chakra, may have several aspects and locations. It is also possible that a subtle body may have aspects corresponding to several chakras, as described by some of the earlier subtle body classification systems.
I have a feeling that the etheric body creates the physical body, and that the two are intimately entwined. But traditionally, the physical body has been set apart from the subtle bodies. For now, I have listed the physical body as the number ‘zero’ and not ascribed to it a chakra. Then I have matched seven subtle bodies with the seven personal chakras.
Another way might be to link the physical body and the etheric body as number one in the chart below; the one being the ‘outcome’ of the other. In other people’s lists, it might be numbered ‘one’, as the first of the human ‘bodies’ …
Here, tentatively, is a list, showing the subtle bodies and bridge that relate to the seven personal chakras, starting with the most dense …
- 0. Physical body
- 1. Etheric Body (Etheric Double or Etheric Net) — Personal Chakra 1 (Basal Chakra, Root Chakra)
- 2. Emotional Body — Personal Chakra 2 (Sacral Chakra, Sexual Chakra)
- 3. Vital Body (Pranic Body) — Personal Chakra 3 (Navel Point)
- 4. ASTRAL BRIDGE (Astral Body) — Personal Chakra 4 (Lower, Middle and High Heart)
- 5. Etheric Template — Personal Chakra 5 (Throat Chakra)
- 6. Celestial Body (Cosmic mind) — Personal Chakra 6 (Third-Eye Point)
- 7. Causal Body (Ketheric Template, Buddhic or Christ Consciousness) — Personal Chakra 7 (Crown Chakra), including Ear Centers
In the above list, I matched up functions of subtle bodies I have researched to functions of chakras that are known to me, on the presumption that the one must flow from the other.
My understanding of the etheric body is that it creates the physical form; thus I have placed it first after the physical body, which is numbered ‘zero’ in this list.
Some traditions name the emotional body as separate from the astral body, and others combine them. Though both have to do with emotion, I feel them to be different in fineness of energy. It seems to me, from the clair plane, that the issue of sexuality must be a very emotional one; a great deal of vivacious clair chatter has to do with this topic. Thus I am inclined to assign the emotional body to the second chakra.
In the area of the navel point is the pranic reservoir, which may be invigorated through pumping the navel point. Thus I have assigned the vital body, or pranic body, to the third chakra.
It seems to me that the astral bridge, the astral body, which is listed as separate from the emotional body in some spiritual traditions, is far more complex an energy field, and composed of far finer energy, than the emotional body. Thus I have assigned it to the fourth chakra, which has important, key aspects and functions.
The etheric template is held by some to relate to the fifth, or throat chakra; I have assigned it thus, not knowing what else to do. It could be that its relationship to the throat chakra is the reason why the language of sound can be used to alter the etheric body and heal the physical body.
It seems to me that Cosmic mind is a quality of sixth chakra visioning, and Cosmic mind, I have read, is an attribute of the celestial body. Thus I have assigned the sixth chakra to the celestial body (although I am not certain why that body is termed ‘celestial’).
As from experience I know the eighth subtle body is the causal template, I like the notion of some spiritual traditions that the seventh subtle body is the causal body. Further, as the seventh chakra is associated with enlightenment, and the causal body is said to have as an attribute Buddhic or Christ Consciousness, I linked these two. I note the causal body is also called the ketheric template.
SUBTLE BODIES THAT RELATE TO SUBPERSONAL CHAKRAS
Here, tentatively, is a continuation of the above list, showing the subtle bodies and bridges that relate to the six subpersonal chakras, starting with the most dense. I have used negative numbers for the subpersonal chakras …
- -6. Heart of Mother Earth — Subpersonal Chakra 6 (Gaia Gateway)
- -5. Whale Matrix — Subpersonal Chakra 5
- -4. Inner Earth Cities — Subpersonal Chakra 4
- -3. Dolphin Matrix — Subpersonal Chakra 3
- -2. BRIDGE TO GAIA — Subpersonal Chakra 2
- -1. INCARNATIONAL BRIDGE — Subpersonal Chakra 1 (Earth Star)
The names in the above list are very much up in the air. I note that the subpersonal chakra names above are sometimes listed as subtle body names, and vice versa.
SUBTLE BODIES THAT RELATE TO THE TRANSPERSONAL CHAKRAS
Here, tentatively, is a continuation of the above list, showing the subtle bodies and bridges that relate to the five transpersonal chakras, starting with the most dense …
In the below list I have also named the chakra numbered 8th chakra, oldstyle, as being Transpersonal Chakra 1. This chakra offers access to the Karmic metaprogram (the controls by means of which the karmic play experienced by the personality may be manipulated) …
- 8. SOUL BRIDGE (Causal Template) — Transpersonal Chakra 1 (Causal chakra, Causal Vortex) — Body of Light
- 9. Soul (Atma) — Transpersonal Chakra 2 (Soul Star)
- 10. Monad (Awareness, Eternal Now) — Transpersonal Chakra 3
- 11. Logos – Solar body (Light – love – joy) — Transpersonal Chakra 4
- 12. BRIDGE TO FORMLESSNESS — Transpersonal Chakra 5 (Stellar Gateway, God’s Head)
The names in the above list are very much up in the air. I note that the Transpersonal Chakra names above are sometimes listed as transpersonal subtle body names, and vice versa.
SUBTLE BODY 11 AND LIST OF STAR CLUSTERS
Post-Ascension, more subtle bodies are coming into play, as more and more chakras become available to us due to the expansion of our energy bodies as the Incoming Light ramps up available energy.
The Ascensioneers’ and Lightworkers’ understanding, in an Ascension context, of the subtle bodies and their relation to the human chakras, the stargates, and the constellations, is very much in a state of flux.
The research I have done on newly available subtle bodies has led me to list various star clusters under Subtle Body 11, Logos or Solar body, as follows …
- 11. Logos, Solar body (LIght, love, joy)
- A. Galactic body (Milky Way)
- B. Multi-galactic diamond (22 galaxies)
- C. Laniakea supercluster (100,000 galaxies)
- D. Universe
- E. Multiverse (4 universes)
I did this on the presumption that Subtle Body 11, the Solar Body might be considered in the context of the Sun of this Solar System — or of the entire Solar System — and might be considered a jumping off point for exploration of other star clusters.
DIMENSIONS AS THEY RELATE TO THE SUBTLE BODIES AND CHAKRAS
From my Ascension reading, I find that the number of available formed dimensions is now 12, rather than seven. Beyond that, I have read, are 60 dimensions without form, for a total of 72 dimensions.
As there are 12 chakras and 12 formed dimensions, in past I had thought that each of our personal chakras was a gateway to a dimension. However, that would peg personal chakra 5, the throat chakra, as 5D, or Christ consciousness, whereas personal chakra 7, the crown chakra, is typically associated to Christ consciousness.
I would like to offer a tentative, alternate list of chakric gateways to the first six dimensions described by the Ascensioneers, based on the function of these dimensions as we have come to understand them, and the functions of the chakras that might be involved …
It is possible that there are three chakras per dimension. Were that to be so, then we might consider this possible list of chakric dimensional gateways. Here is a list based on this conjecture, starting with the greatest density …
- 1D — Heart of Mother Earth — Subpersonal chakra 6 (Gaia Gateway)
- 2D — Dolphin Matrix — Subpersonal chakra 3
- 3D — Etheric Body (Etheric Double or Etheric Net) — Personal Chakra 1 (Basal Chakra, Root Chakra)
- 4D — ASTRAL BRIDGE (Astral Body) — Personal Chakra 4 (Lower, Middle and High Heart)
- 5D — Causal Body (Ketheric Template, Buddhic or Christ Consciousness) — Personal Chakra 7 (Crown Chakra), including Ear Centers
- 6D — Monad (Awareness, Eternal Now) — Transpersonal Chakra 3
I realize that this list leaves the question of our relationship to the higher six dimensions up in the air, and hope there will be further discussion amongst Ascensioneers about the question of accessing the Dimensions through the tools provided by the human energy system, and vice versa.
FOUR MENTAL BODIES OR MINDS (CORRESPONDING TO THE FOUR FORMS OF TELEPATHY) AND THEIR BRIDGES
- Subpersonal Chakras 1-5 in the above list represent the Unconscious Mind, through which flows the unconscious thought cloud of the world;
- Subpersonal Chakra 6 is a Bridge between the Unconscious Mental Body and the Lower Mental Body;
- Personal Chakras 1-3 represent the Lower Mental Body, from which emanates gut brain telepathy;
- Personal Chakra 4 is a Bridge between the Lower and Higher Mental Bodies;
- Personal Chakras 5-7 represent the Higher Mental Body, from which emanates higher mind telepathy;
- Transpersonal Chakra 8 is a Bridge between the Higher Mental Body and the Superconscious Mind; and
- Transpersonal Chakras 9-11 represent the Superconscious Mind, from which emanates superconscious telepathy
PERSONAL CHAKRAS: YOGIC LOWER TRIANGLE AND HIGHER TRIANGLE AND THEIR BRIDGE
In the above chart of the subtle bodies and of the personal chakras …
- Personal Chakras 1-3 represent what is termed the Lower Triangle in yoga;
- Personal Chakra 4 (Heart Chakra) is a Bridge between the Lower Triangle and the Higher Triangle; and
- Personal Chakras 5-7 represent the Higher Triangle of yoga.
SUNDERING OF THE PERSONAL ENERGY FIELD, AND THE CONCEPT OF SOULLESSNESS, FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF THE TENTH SUBTLE BODY, THE MONAD
I see a general but far from exact correspondence between these yogic triangles and the two groups of Principles of the School of Theosophy, mentioned above. The Bridge between the two yogic triangles … as well as the space between the two groups of Principles of the School of Theosophy … looks somehow vulnerable to me.
I can see, for example, that …
- if there is sufficient damage to the Heart Chakra of yogic lore,
- or if the Lower Quaternary of the School of Theosophy were to become too heavy,
- or if the subtle spine (the ‘kundalini’ of yogic lore, or the ‘silver cord’ of the School of Theosophy) were to be severed through psychic surgery …
… then there might be injury to … even sundering of … the two parts of the energy field. In yogic terms, should the Heart Chakra, power house of the human energy field, be imbalanced or partly nonfunctional, then that might cause a ripple effect of imbalance and disease in the other Personal Chakras.
In Theosophical terms, the antakharana [aka the central vertical power current – pranic tube – silver cord] … might be ‘rent in twain’, leaving the energy field unfit for habitation by the Soul, with regard to the incarnation in question.
The Soul exists within tenth subtle body, the Monad, whose experience is of the Eternal Now. In other words, the Monad experiences all its incarnations now. Thus, Soullessness in regard to one incarnational energy field could not be presumed to damage the Soul itself; or so it seems to me.
BRIDGES BETWEEN SETS OF CHAKRAS
In terms of the chakras, and starting ‘from the ground up’, I note these bridges …
- Subpersonal Chakra 6 (Gaia Gateway) — Bridge to Heart of Mother Earth
- Personal Chakra 1 (Basal Chakra) — Bridge between the Subpersonal and the Personal Chakras; and also, Bridge from the Physical Body to the Personal Chakras
- Personal Chakra 4 (Heart Chakra) — Bridge between the Lower and Higher Triangles
- Personal Chakra 7 (Crown Chakra) — Bridge between the Personal and the Transpersonal Chakras
- Transpersonal Chakra 1 (Causal Chakra, Causal Vortex) — Bridge to the Soul
- Transpersonal Chakra 5 (Stellar Gateway, God’s Head) — Bridge to Formlessness
NEW CHAKRA SYSTEM: 18 CHAKRAS
Here is an image of the New Chakra System showing 5 Transpersonal Chakras, 7 personal chakras, and 6 Subpersonal Chakras, for a total of 18 chakras …
Image: “New Chakra System: 18 Chakras,” by Alice B. Clagett, 15 July 2019, CC BY-SA 4.0, from “Awakening with Planet Earth,” https://awakeningwithplanetearth.com …
DESCRIPTION: Sketch of a woman standing, with variously colored spheres along her midline and above and below her body. Spheres colored white means color is not yet assigned. Spheres, from top:
ABOVE HEAD: Transpersonal Chakra 5 (Stellar Gateway, God’s Head – yellow sphere); Transpersonal Chakra 4 (white sphere); Transpersonal Chakra 3 (white sphere); Transpersonal Chakra 2 (Soul Star – white sphere); Transpersonal Chakra 1 (Causal Chakra, Causal Vortex – white sphere) …
WITHIN BODY: Personal Chakra 7 (Crown Chakra – violet sphere at crown of head); Personal Chakra 6 (Third-Eye Point – indigo sphere between and just above eyebrows, in center of head); Ear Centers (right and left – dark blue spheres to right and left of the ears); Personal Chakra 5 (Throat Chakra – blue sphere in center of throat); High Heart (at thymus gland – turquoise sphere in upper chest); Personal Chakra 4 (Heart Chakra, Middle Heart – green sphere in center of chest at level of heart); Low Heart (light green sphere just beneath the Middle Heart); Personal Chakra 3 (Navel Point – yellow sphere in the center of the body at the level of the navel point); Personal Chakra 2 (Sacral Chakra, Sexual Chakra – orange sphere at the level of the internal sexual organs); Personal Chakra 1 (Basal Chakra, Root Chakra – red sphere at the perineum, between the anus and the sexual organs) …
BENEATH THE FEET: Subpersonal Chakra 1 (Earth Star – brown sphere); Subpersonal Chakra 2 (white sphere); Subpersonal Chakra 3 (white sphere); Subpersonal Chakra 4 (white sphere); Subpersonal Chakra 5 (white sphere); Subpersonal Chakra 6 (Gaia Gateway – white sphere).
In addition to the 7 traditional personal chakras, the image shows the location of the High and Low Heart Chakras, as well as the Ear Centers and the Causal Chakra or Causal Vortex, which are less well known, and are referred to above …
Subpersonal and Transpersonal Chakras
Current agreement as to the number of transpersonal chakras (above the head) is that there are two to five such chakras; I have placed five in the image.
Current agreement as to the number of subpersonal chakras (below the souls of the feet) is that there are two to six such chakras; I have placed six in the image.
As to the transpersonal chakras and the subpersonal chakras, there is not clear agreement on their colors yet, so I have depicted them as white spheres.
I feel that brown would be a reasonable representation of the Earth Star, as that is the color of Earth, and a color in agreement with the color gradient of the personal chakras, only slower pulsating.
Yellow seemed like a reasonable color for Transpersonal Chakra 5, the Stellar Gateway or God’s Head, and so it is represented as yellow.
SUMMARY: SUBTLE BODIES, BRIDGES, AND CHAKRAS GROUPED BY MENTAL BODY OR MIND
SUBPERSONAL SUBTLE BODIES, BRIDGES AND CHAKRAS
- -6. Heart of Mother Earth — related to Subpersonal Chakra 6
- -5. Whale matrix — related to Subpersonal Chakra 5
- -4. Inner Earth cities — related to Subpersonal Chakra 4
- -3. Dolphin matrix — related to Subpersonal Chakra 3
- -2. Gaia Gateway — related to Subpersonal Chakra 2
- -1. INCARNATIONAL BRIDGE – Earth Star — related to Subpersonal Chakra 1 (Earth Star)
– – –
- 0. PHYSICAL BODY
– – –
PERSONAL SUBTLE BODIES, BRIDGES AND CHAKRAS
Subconscious Mind (Lower Mental Body – Gut Brain)
- 1. Etheric body (Etheric Double or Etheric Net) — related to Personal Chakra 1 (Basal Chakra, Root Chakra)
- 2. Emotional body — related to Personal Chakra 2 (Sacral Chakra, Sexual Chakra)
- 3. Vital body (Pranic body) — related to Personal Chakra 3 (Navel Point)
– – –..
- 4. ASTRAL BRIDGE (Astral body) — related to Personal Chakra 4 (Lower, Middle and High Heart)
– – –
Conscious Mind (Higher Mental Body – Intellect)
- 5. Etheric template — related to Personal Chakra 5 (Throat Chakra)
- 6. Celestial body (Cosmic mind) — related to Personal Chakra 6 (Third-Eye Point)
- 7. Causal body (Ketheric Template, Buddhic or Christ Consciousness) — related to Personal Chakra 7 (Crown Chakra), including Ear Centers
TRANSPERSONAL SUBTLE BODIES, BRIDGES AND CHAKRAS
- 8. SOUL BRIDGE (Causal template) — related to Transpersonal Chakra 1 (Causal chakra, causal vortex)
- 9. Soul (Atma) — related to Transpersonal Chakra 2 (Soul Star)
- 10. Monad (Awareness, Eternal Now) — related to Transpersonal Chakra 3
- 11. Logos – Solar body (Light – love – joy) — related to Transpersonal Chakra 4…
- 12. BRIDGE TO FORMLESSNESS — related to Transpersonal Chakra 5 (Stellar Gateway, God’s Head)
– – –
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
See also … Link: “Compendium: Ensoulment, Soullessness, and Soul Evolution,” by Alice B. Clagett, published on 28 August 2018; revised on 4 October 2018 … https://wp.me/p2Rkym-a4p ..
Except where otherwise noted, “Awakening with Planet Earth” by Alice B. Clagett … https://awakeningwithplanetearth.com … is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA 4.0) … https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ ..
3HO Foundation, alternative medicine, antakharana, Ascension, Barbara Ann Brennan, Chakras, Energy Healing Journeys, healing, health, Higher Triad, Higher triangle, Hinduism, Integral Yoga, kundalini, lower quaternary, lower triangle, mental bodies, my favorites, personal chakras, physical body, School of Theosophy, Soullessness, Sri Aurobindo, Steven Lumiere, subpersonal chakras, Subtle bodies, subtle bridges, superconscious mind, Theosophical Principles, transpersonal chakras, unconscious mind, psychic surgery,