Written on 20 November 2017
- ON CLEARING AND BALANCING THE NAVEL POINT CHAKRA
- NAVEL POINT ‘SPINOFF’ OF OTHER PEOPLE’S TRAPPED THOUGHT FORMS
- THE SIN OF ‘ATTACHMENT’ AND CHAKRIC MENTAL FILTERS AS TRAPS FOR OTHER PEOPLE’S ‘JUNK’ THOUGHT FORMS AND NEGATIVE EMOTIONS
- CHAKRIC SHAKEDOWN ALLOWS THE AURA TO SHINE MORE BRIGHTLY
- FURTHER NAVEL POINT CHAKRIC WORK DURING LAST NIGHT’S MEDITATION
ON CLEARING AND BALANCING THE NAVEL POINT CHAKRA
Last night I tried clearing and balancing the navel point energies, the seat of will power. The navel point is a very complex chakra, leading to many nerves on the physical plane, and to many nadis, or energy currents, on the astral plane. Keeping that in mind, the clearing process was pretty complicated too.
I tried lying down prostrate (on my back) and feeling the point on my back that was aligned with my navel point. I spent some time placing my awareness there.
NAVEL POINT ‘SPINOFF’ OF OTHER PEOPLE’S TRAPPED THOUGHT FORMS
As I did that, it seemed that unconscious noospheric ‘trash’ in the form of negative thought forms of other people … people I had known and thought highly of, but whose behavior had, in a hidden way, not matched my high regard … started spilling out of my own navel point.
It was not a vertical, crown chakra spinoff, as I had in 2011 experienced while listening to Judy Satori’s language of light healing work ( www.judysatori.com ) … but a vertical navel point ‘spin off’, upward from my prone form, into the sky.
THE SIN OF ‘ATTACHMENT’ AND CHAKRIC MENTAL FILTERS AS TRAPS FOR OTHER PEOPLE’S ‘JUNK’ THOUGHT FORMS AND NEGATIVE EMOTIONS
I feel that navel point clutter may have to do with the sin of ‘attachment’, which, according to Patanjali, is one of the obstacles to enlightenment. I feel I was attached to someone, and that a mental filter was in place, that was not aligned with the truth of the person. In other words, I felt attachment to an idea about what a person was.
This attachment, this mental filter, stopped the truth of the subconscious, gut feelings flowing from that person from getting to the center of my navel point chakra, where my conscious mind might have observed them.
Apparently, these negative thoughtforms and negative emotions from the person to whom I was attached were ‘trapped’ or enmeshed, in the front funnel of my navel point chakra. The cause being my attachment to the good notion of him, which created a mental filter.
CHAKRIC SHAKEDOWN ALLOWS THE AURA TO SHINE MORE BRIGHTLY
Thus, by extension, by concentrating on the back funnel of a chakra … any chakra (1) … it may be possible to shake loose the thoughtforms from other people that are trapped in the front funnel of that chakra.
Hearing and seeing this ‘shakeout’ or ‘spinoff’ clearing process take place helped me set aside the mental filter, and see things as they truly were. Painful as the process is, I feel it nevertheless sets the stage for the New … for moving into a faster pulsating Light and a more elevated timeline.
FURTHER NAVEL POINT CHAKRIC WORK DURING LAST NIGHT’S MEDITATION
After feeling the energies of the back funnel of the navel point, and the spinoff of the energies of the front funnel of that chakra, I then took two more steps:
- I spent some time placing my awareness on the center of the abdomen, where the front and back funnels of the navel point chakra meet. This was to rebalance the cleared chakra.
- As the spinoff had been upsetting, unnerving, and utterly unanticipated, I then moved to the heart chakra, and placed my awareness at the center of that chakra, where the front and back funnels of the heart chakra meet. This smoothed my emotions and allowed me to regain my composure.
All in all, I feel it was a meditation session well worth experiencing. I recommend this technique wholeheartedly.
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
(1) So far, I have used this clearing and balancing technique, with very good results, on the third-eye point, the throat chakra, the heart chakra, and the navel point chakra. I look forward to trying the technique on the basal and sacral chakras; it ought to be helpful.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
chakras, clearing the aura, clearing the EMF, meditation, thought forms, mental filters, spinoff, shakedown, navel point, navel chakra, ascension, heart clearing, chakric balancing, will power, sins, attachment, Patanjali, advaita, my favorites, enlightenment, neutral mind, third-eye point, sixth chakra,