Published on 17 November 2016
- DO SERIAL KILLERS ADHERE TO THE PHILOSOPHY OF CONSEQUENTIALISM
- ON LACK OF PERSONAL BOUNDARIES AND ON ‘PARTS IDENTIFICATION’ IN SERIAL KILLERS
- Mind Control
- Urolagnia, a Form of Paraphilia
- Coprophilia and Coprophagia
- ON THE ‘MASK OF SANITY’, SADOMASOCHISM, AND THE NEED TO CONTROL AND TO AVOID BEING CONTROLLED
- On Dylan Redwine, a Durango Child Who Was Killed
- How a Person May Drop His Mask When He Touches Another Person
- IDEATION OF WOMEN AS SEXUAL ORGANS
- LILITH: THE DEMON WOMAN WHO WILL NOT BE SUBSERVIENT
- FIRE, FIRE-SETTING, AND PYROKINESIS
- LACK OF ATTACHMENT TO FAMILY AND INABILITY TO FORM ATTACHMENTS
- Innate Ability to Hypnotize
- SERIAL KILLERS: LOW IQ, BUT APPARENTLY BRILLIANT
- Astral ‘Skinny Dipping’
- Code of Silence for Followers
- THE SERIAL KILLER, PSYCHIC POWERS, AND REPRESSED RAGE
- RAGE ACTUATOR FOR THE SERIAL KILLER: INABILITY TO CONTROL A WOMAN
- Actions of Followers Toward a ‘Lilith’ Who Cannot Be Mind-Controlled
- Sexual Rage in a Serial Killer When a ‘Lilith’ Is Perceived to Be Nearby
- Genital Mutilation of Men When the Lilith Is Perceived to Be Nearby
- IN CONCLUSION
It’s my feeling that serial killing and mass murder are ‘acting out’ by the antisocial personality; thus I’m looking into these in addition to my studies on the antisocial personality.
I was looking over the Wikipedia information on serial killers, and came across this, as one of the possible motives of serial killers. This is the ‘mission-oriented’ motive:
DO SERIAL KILLERS ADHERE TO THE PHILOSOPHY OF CONSEQUENTIALISM?
“Mission-oriented killers typically justify their acts as ‘ridding the world’ of a certain type of person perceived as undesirable, such as homosexuals, prostitutes, or people of different ethnicity or religion; however, they are generally not psychotic. For example, the Zebra killers in the San Francisco Bay Area specifically targeted Caucasians. Some see themselves as attempting to change society, often to cure a societal ill.” (1) [Other popular categories in the realm of astral stories are the homeless person, the short person, or the disempowered person (e.g., a woman or child) … these possibly because they are easier to overpower). I’ve also clair heard of a personal preference by a black widower serial killer for voluptuous, licentious women. –Alice]
I find this of interest because it’s a form of Consequentialist philosophy that I’ve heard about on the astral plane recently, possibly to do with vigilante justice. From this passage, it would appear that vigilante killings aimed at a certain segment of society are one mode of expression of serial killing. (2) (For more on this, search my website for the term ‘consequentialism’.)
ON LACK OF PERSONAL BOUNDARIES AND ON ‘PARTS IDENTIFICATION’ IN SERIAL KILLERS
Here is another interesting passage, a statement by serial killer Jeffrey Dahlmer:
“‘The killing was just a means to an end. That was the least satisfactory part. I didn’t enjoy doing that. That’s why I tried to create living zombies with … acid and the drill.’ He further elaborated on this, also saying, ‘I wanted to see if it was possible to make—again, it sounds really gross—uh, zombies, people that would not have a will of their own, but would follow my instructions without resistance. So after that, I started using the drilling technique.’ He experimented with cannibalism to ‘ensure his victims would always be a part of him’.”(1)
Mind Control. Note the intention to mind-control people through physical acts of torture, to make them ‘zombies’ .. so that they “‘would not have a will of their own.'”
Cannibalism. Note also the acts of cannibalism, performed so as to make the victims part of himself. (Regarding the word ‘part’, see also my blogs on paranoid-schizoid personality due to early childhood loss.)
Both these features express, through ‘acting out’, a lack of personal boundaries, a lack of egoic solidity, which you may find expresses itself as ‘lack of personality’, or else as slipping from one personality to another, as first one, and then another person is being mind-controlled.
Here is another passage that supports ‘parts’ thinking by serial killers:
“Serial killers may be more likely to engage in fetishism, partialism or necrophilia, which are paraphilias that involve a strong tendency to experience the object of erotic interest almost as if it were a physical representation of the symbolized body. Individuals engage in paraphilias which are organized along a continuum; participating in varying levels of fantasy perhaps by focusing on body parts (partialism), symbolic objects which serve as physical extensions of the body (fetishism), or the anatomical physicality of the human body; specifically regarding its inner parts and sexual organs (one example being necrophilia).” (1)
Note here the attention on body parts, which reminds me of the paranoid-schizoid notion that other people are parts of the antisocial personality. The ‘brain slide’ would go like this: My victim is a ‘bad part’ of me. I’ll kill her and have sex with her (i.e., necrophilia), and make her a part of me.
A similar ‘cannibal brain slide’ would be: “I’ll cut out her heart, and eat it, and make her a part of me.”
Urolagnia, a Form of Paraphilia, (3) noted in the above passage, might be expressed thus: “The first time I killed a man, he urinated, and I got an erection. The smell of urine reminds me of that first time. I’ll never flush my toilet, and the smell of urine will fill my house, and I’ll always remember that [exquisitely delightful] first time.” This astral story offers a theoretical explanation for urolagnia, popularly termed ‘golden shower’.
Coprophilia and Coprophagia. Here is another astral story: “The first time I had sex, a man practiced anal sex upon me. It felt like my bowel was full of feces, and I got an erection. I love feces. Eating them [or keeping them around the house] gives me a thrill.” This theoretical explanation for coprophilia and coprophagia is based on the astral plane story of urolagnia, set forth above. Love of feces is another form of paraphilia.
ON THE ‘MASK OF SANITY’, SADOMASOCHISM, AND THE NEED TO CONTROL AND TO AVOID BEING CONTROLLED
“Unlike people with major mental disorders such as schizophrenia, psychopaths can seem normal and often quite charming, a state of adaptation that psychiatrist Hervey Cleckley called the ‘mask of sanity‘.” (1) Further …
Serial killers “are involved in sadistic activity; especially in children who have not reached sexual maturity, this activity may take the form of torturing animals.” (1)
On Dylan Redwine, a Durango Child Who Was Killed
Such may have been the case with Dylan Redwine, a child who went missing in Durango, Colorado, in November 2012. Around that time, on the astral plane, to my very great dismay, I heard the cries of a captive young boy for a long time, maybe a month or so. On considering this astral story, I later thought it might be about Dylan Redwine, or possibly the 19-year old Native American boy who went missing, as I recall, from the Ignacio, Colorado, area just after that.
At any rate, here is the (absolutely unprovable) astral story… I’ll use DR (Dylan Redwine) as the name, although the true identity of the child in the astral story is up in the air. DR was at a bus stop in west Vallecito Lake (4), on the east side of the street. A car stopped by with a beautiful woman in it; her clothing partly revealed her breasts. She asked him if he needed a lift. He agreed. She offered him a drug. He accepted. She offered to take him to her house, where they would have sex. He agreed.
At the house, her spouse immobilized DR with a cut to the lower spinal cord, and placed him on her bed, in a darkened bedroom. There he was kept drugged and disoriented; he didn’t know where he was.
From time to time, disguised in a costume (which would be the obverse of the ‘mask of sanity’), the woman would feed him, or give him water, or express motherly concern for him. She would also torture him.
This went on for a long time. I kept hearing this child’s cries of pain and abandonment on the astral plane. Over and over again, he cried out for his father. Hearing all this astrally, I did my best to pray for him and reassure him through clair talk.
Once the couple took the child to the house of another couple also into child torture. There the wife of the second man, both most likely being under the influence of drugs, cut off the child’s eyelids with her manicure scissors. She told the others there that she did so, so that the child’s eyes would look more like hers. This pleased her husband. After a long while the first man had pity on the child and ended his life; whether this happened that night or another time, I don’t know.
I noticed from a news article that ‘items of interest’ regarding DR were found on Middle Mountain (4) in the summer of 2013. I don’t know what these items were; however, on the clair plane I heard some remains were left in Vallecito Lake; I heard variously, that they might have been sunk and weighed down in the waters off Middle Mountain Campground, or in deep waters off the lower western side of Vallecito Lake.
I heard, again variously, that these remains were placed in a lead-lined box constructed at home by the first man, or else shrink-wrapped, and that he had disposed of the remains at night by riding a considerable distance on a bicycle. Thus, he must have been in good physical condition. Also, that he fell off the bicycle on the way back, and hurt himself, and started to cry like a little child, as he had disposed of the remains at the instruction of the second man, and not because he himself wished to do so.
Nothing’s for sure on the astral plane. The entire astral story might be no more than the expression of concern of lots of folks who hoped for a solution to the mystery of the disappearance of the child in this well-publicized missing-child case. (5)
Keeping this in mind, I have just a few other thoughts on the case of DR:
- Law enforcement has named the child’s father as a person of interest in the case. This is the opposite of the astral story, where the child was disoriented, did not know where he was, or who his captors were, and kept crying out for his father to come and save him.
- Along these lines, there was further astral story to the effect that the first man (above) called law enforcement with an anonymous tip that the killer was the father. Were this to be true, one might gather the sangfroid and risk threshold of the tipster. On the other hand, this man poses sometimes as a man and sometimes as a woman; thus, the call might have appeared to be from a person of either gender. This gender shifting may be perceived as risk mitigating.
How a Person May Drop His Mask When He Touches Another Person
Speaking now from a clair perspective: The insanity behind the mask is sometimes momentarily lifted when a person touches another person. Here is an example from the realm of imagination: If a man were to lightly place his arm across the shoulder of another man; if at the same time the first man’s features and body muscles were relaxed, then one might gather that he was at ease in the presence of men.
Here is another example from the realm of imagination: Imagine that a man is sitting on a chair, and a beautiful young woman (not his wife) is sitting near him, on the floor, in a gathering of people. Suppose he were to grasp this beautiful woman’s hair and pull her head towards his sexual organs … Suppose this gesture were to be enacted on various occasions before a group of people? (In other words, suppose it were habitual). If at that moment of grasping her hair and pulling her head toward him, his facial expression were to change from the ‘mask of sanity’ to the brute instinct of feral aggression, the ‘ape and tiger’ of which Alfred, Lord Tennyson, wrote, then we might gather that his sex drive would find expression in sadomasochism towards women. And that, in his writings … should he write … he would express being ill at ease toward women, the underlying notion being that they meant to control him.
IDEATION OF WOMEN AS SEXUAL ORGANS
Similarly, if a man were to sit in a chair before a gathering of people, and have a beautiful young woman (not his wife) sit on the floor in front of him, her head at the level of his genitals, her legs spread wide … if she were to sing him a song of romantic love before the gathering … then we might gather that he thought women were beneath him (‘lower’ than him), and that he ideated them as their sexual organs rather than the complete person; further, that he had no notion of the debasement proposed by this scenario. Nor would she, should she perform this skit of her own will.
Let’s take a look at this relief of Lilith …
“Burney Relief, Babylon (1800–1750 BCE). Some scholars (e.g. Emil Kraeling) identified the figure in the relief with Lilith, based on a misreading of an outdated translation of the Epic of Gilgamesh. Modern research has identified the figure as one of the main goddesses of the Mesopotamian pantheons, most probably Ishtar or Ereshkigal.” (6)
Note that the sexual organs are nearly in the center of the relief; the eye is drawn to them, just as it would be drawn to the sexual organs of a woman seated on the floor, legs spread wide, in front of a man seated on a chair.
LILITH: THE DEMON WOMAN WHO WILL NOT BE SUBSERVIENT
Here’s more on Lilith: “The character is generally thought to derive in part from a historically far earlier class of female demons (lilītu) in Mesopotamian religion, found in cuneiform texts of Sumer, Akkad, Assyria, and Babylonia … In Hebrew-language texts, the term lilith or lilit (translated as’night creatures’, ‘night monster’, ‘night hag’, or ‘screech owl’) first occurs in a list of animals in Isaiah 34:14 … in the 13th-century writings of Rabbi Isaac ben Jacob ha-Cohen, Lilith left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him and then would not return to the Garden of Eden after she had coupled with the archangel Samael. The resulting Lilith legend continues to serve as source material in modern Western culture, literature, occultism, fantasy, and horror.” (7)
So this is a sculpture of a she-demon, who cannot be controlled by a man. It may also be interpreted as the demon of desire, the blame for which a man may project on a woman. (8) From which I gather that the subconscious symbol ‘Lilith’ conveys that:
- The sexual woman may be a subconscious symbol of evil
- That she is difficult to control, and deserves to be punished
- That sadomasochism towards women may be a feature of this man’s sex life.
From this, one might extrapolate as follows: The serial killer might resonate to the notion of the subconscious symbol ‘Lilith’. Thus, if he were queried about his life story, he might respond with stories such as this:
- He had an important mission to accomplish, to save Earth, but a woman told him he was unprepared for this mission. (i.e., he feels low self-esteem because of women’s opinions of him)
- His mother felt he was not a human being; when he looked at her, she was afraid of him (i.e., he was able to control her)
- His female teacher attempted to ‘heal’ him, but he could tell she had, in reality, drained him of vital essence. (i.e., she couldn’t be trusted to ‘mother’ him … her love was like poison)
- His wife or followers must go nowhere without him. She or they must speak only when spoken to. She or they must agree with all he says. I saw a documentary video on Charles Manson recently, which indicated he had this point of view toward his followers. See “Charles Manson – Dianne Sawyer Documentary,” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4qZB2ytq10 starting at 16.40 (i.e., he must have complete control of his wife or followers)
FIRE, FIRE-SETTING, AND PYROKINESIS
“Many [serial killers] are fascinated with fire setting.” (1)
- Would such a person set fire to the family home at an early age?
- Would he exhibit pyrokinesis, among other psychic abilities associated with repressed rage?
LACK OF ATTACHMENT TO FAMILY AND INABILITY TO FORM ATTACHMENTS
It’s possible that the parents of serial killers are unable to form an attachment with them, and so they are unable to attach to the natal family. For instance, Charles Manson’s father left his mother before he was born. Charles was unable to form an attachment with his mother, because his mother wasn’t willing. It is also possible that serial killers are unable to form attachments from birth, due to some genetic quality. Or both may be the case: there may be a genetic predisposing factor, and also a family behavioral disorder.
Here are the relevant Wikipedia passages:
“Family, or lack thereof, is the most prominent part of a child’s development because it is what the child can identify with on a regular basis. ‘The serial killer is no different from any other individual who is instigated to seek approval from parents, sexual partners, or others.’ This need for approval is what influences children to attempt to develop social relationships with their family and peers, but if they are rejected or neglected, they are unable to do so. This results in the lowering of their self-esteem and helps develop their fantasy world, in which they are in control According to the Hickey’s Trauma Control Model the development of a serial killer is based on an early trauma followed by facilitators (e.g., alcohol, drugs, pornography, or other factors that constitute a facilitator, depending on individual circumstances) and disposition (an inability to attach being one common factor).
“Family interaction also plays an important role in a child’s growth and development. ‘The quality of their attachments to parents and other members of the family is critical to how these children relate to and value other members of society.’ Wilson and Seaman (1990) conducted a study on incarcerated serial killers, and what they felt was the most influential factor that contributed to their homicidal activity. Almost all of the serial killers in the study had experienced some sort of environmental problems during their childhood, such as a broken home caused by divorce, or a lack of discipline in the home. It was common for the serial killers to come from a family that had experienced divorce, separation, or the lack of a parent. Furthermore, nearly half of the serial killers had experienced some type of physical or sexual abuse, and even more had experienced emotional neglect.” (1)
Innate Ability to Hypnotize. Suppose a person were to be born with the feeling that he was different from everyone else. Suppose he were born with the innate power of mind control, or hypnosis, and was, at birth, successful in mind controlling his mother. Might she not consider him an alien entity, or demonically possessed? Might she then draw back from him, and refuse to form an attachment with him? This would be another way of looking at the statement that serial killers “… were often abused—emotionally, physically and/or sexually—by a family member.” (1) It could be, then, not the mothers’ fault that such a child would be held ‘at arm’s length’.
As time went on, might the serial killer’s peers in school also be put off by his innate powers of hypnosis? Might they feel that he was demonically possessed, and refuse to associate with him? This would throw a different light on the statement that serial killers “… were frequently bullied or socially isolated as children or adolescents. For example, Henry Lee Lucas was ridiculed as a child and later cited the mass rejection by his peers as a cause for his hatred of everyone.” (1) From this new perspective, there might be reason for his schoolmates to treat this child differently.
Would this innate hypnotic ability, then, lead the serial killer to a great hunger, or thirst, for approval by other people? Because of their condemnation of him, might it not lead him, through a sense of self-preservation, to downgrade their status from person to object? To feel that he must continue to mind-control them, because they were untrustworthy, and capable of turning on him at whim?
SERIAL KILLERS: LOW IQ, BUT APPARENTLY BRILLIANT
Image: Mug shot of serial killer, cannibal, and necrophile Ottis Toole: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_killer#/media/File:Ottis_Toole.jpg … I note in particular the lack of wrinkles in the forehead, as if no thought were taking place in the frontal lobe (which is critical to solving problems, planning actions, and to organizing thoughts).
“Studies have suggested that serial killers generally have an average or low-average IQ, although they are often described, and perceived, as possessing IQs in the above-average range. A sample of 202 IQs of serial killers had a median IQ of 89.” (1) Why would this be? Might it be that the serial killer is ‘dipping into’ the minds of other people, and using their intelligence to bolster his own subaverage IQ?
Astral ‘Skinny Dipping’. In occult terms, this ‘dipping into’ is sometimes termed ‘skinny dipping’ … dipping into a person’s aura so as to speak with their voice on the astral plane. This would be a natural for a person who assumes that his ego has no boundaries … that he will mind-control everyone in the world, as he may have done with his natal family, and everyone he has known since birth. He might ‘skinny dip,’ assume the voice of another person, and speak to others of his mind-controlled coterie with the authority of the skinny dipped person, for instance. In this way, by serially skinny dipping, he might maneuver all the players in his clair world into position, each against the others, each ‘for’ him.
Code of Silence for Followers. We might also anticipate, in the real world, that he might enjoin his followers never to speak unless he asks them to speak, and to say only what he desires them to say. It might follow that he would enjoin his followers not to speak at all on the psychic plane. This would lead the psychic field clear for him to enact the parts of all his followers as regarded clair hearing or clair visioning.
THE SERIAL KILLER, PSYCHIC POWERS, AND REPRESSED RAGE
Suppose such a person, born with the ability to hypnotize, perhaps (from a metaphysical stance) possessed by a demon, and harboring repressed rage because of social shunning and lack of success in the realm of romance, should, at puberty, or soon thereafter … say, at the age of 14 or 15 … be introduced to the world of metaphysics, and specifically, texts on development of psychic powers, and then to develop an impressive number of psychic abilities, including levitation (9), pyrokinesis, psychokinesis, and telekinesis, in addition to the innate ability to mind control.
What then? If he were to develop a following, what would happen? They would be mind controlled, would they not? And due to the repressed rage of the serial killer, they would be subject to terrifying acts of pyrokinesis, psychokinesis, and telekinesis when his conscious mind relaxed, as for instance:
- when he used drugs or
- when he was drowsy or asleep.
RAGE ACTUATOR FOR THE SERIAL KILLER: INABILITY TO CONTROL A WOMAN
What else might set free a deep reservoir of repressed rage? One such actuator might be inability to control a woman, provided his subconscious mind set forth such a woman as the Lilith subconscious symbol.
Actions of Followers Toward a ‘Lilith’ Who Cannot Be Mind-Controlled
The mind-controlled followers of the serial killer would express this rage:
- perhaps through acting out in the real world, or
- perhaps through vivid daydreams, astral stories, or night dreams.
They might attempt:
- to isolate the woman who symbolized Lilith from other people so that she might be more easily mind-controlled by the serial killer;
- to imprison or control her; or
- to kill her.
Sexual Rage in a Serial Killer When a ‘Lilith’ Is Perceived to Be Nearby
The serial killer’s rage might be increased by his inability to perform the sex act so long as this uncontrollable woman (elsewhere termed his ‘bad part’) encroaches on his territory, whether this be conceived as geographical territory, or simply within the realm of his mind-control authority.
In other words, in his mind, he is made impotent by the Lilith’s lack of subservience to him. How can he express himself sexually, through sadomasochism, if she is not behaving masochistically?
This theory is easily proven or disproven, by asking the question: When the Lilith is perceived to be at a distance, does he then solicit sex? And: Is this sexual solicitation made of a woman? Probably not, as the noncompliance of the Lilith, over time, might create an overwhelming feeling of impotence in the presence of women….
Would it not be, then, that the serial killer might seek sexual relief, as soon as the Lilith is at a distance, from a man, with whom he might feel more at ease to express himself in this vulnerable way?
Genital Mutilation of Men When the Lilith Is Perceived to Be Nearby
Here is another question: In an interval when the Lilith is perceived to be near, and threatening, and the serial killer is experiencing psychological and physical impotence, might he be impelled to mind control two other men in this scenario: Both are invited to a sexual rendevous. One is mind controlled into restraining the other, by holding his arms behind his back. The serial killer whips out a knife, sharpened, in avid anticipation the evening before, severs the head of the second man’s penis, and swallows it. In shock, the mutilated man faints. The serial killer tells the restraining man, through mind control: ‘Prop him up against the wall.’
My thoughts on this scenario:
- In the deep subconscious mind, the serial killer might feel that eating another man’s penis would return him, the serial killer, to a state of sexual potency.
- His life-long ability to mind-control, together with the notion that everyone must be controlled, that no one can be depended on (since he has never been able to attach to anyone), makes the above scenario … as unusual as it is from the perspective of normal behavior) … an expectable outcome, a given, for the serial killer.
- Positioning of the mutilated, fainted man in an upright position against a wall would result in greater blood flow out of him, what is called, in the slaughter of hogs, ‘bleeding them out’. From this might be gathered, that the mutilated man is perceived as an animal, not a person, even though he might be a follower of the serial killer.
These, then, are my new thoughts on the old topic of the serial killer, based on information Wikipedia has compiled on the topic, which I’ve attempted to compare to the astral stories on the topic.
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
(1) from “Serial Killer,” in Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_killer#Military … Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.
(2) Here is Wikipedia’s definition of this philosophy:
“Consequentialism is the class of normative ethical theories holding that the consequences of one’s conduct are the ultimate basis for any judgment about the rightness or wrongness of that conduct. Thus, from a consequentialist standpoint, a morally right act (or omission from acting) is one that will produce a good outcome, or consequence. In an extreme form, the idea of consequentialism is commonly encapsulated in the English saying, “the end justifies the means“, meaning that if a goal is morally important enough, any method of achieving it is acceptable.” –from “Consequentialism,” in Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consequentialism … Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.
(3) “Paraphilia (also known as sexual perversion and sexual deviation) is the experience of intense sexual arousal to atypical objects, fetishes, situations, fantasies, behaviors, or individuals. –from “Paraphilia,” in Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilia … Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.
(4) Here is a map showing the relationship of Vallecito Lake and Middle Mountain: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Vallecito+Lake/Middle+Mountain+Campground,+San+Juan+National+Forest,+Forest+Road+603,+Bayfield,+COemail@example.com,-107.8162884,10z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x873eecf978a6e11b:0xa831f9c4eb879629!2m2!1d-107.5353526!2d37.6979164!1m5!1m1!1s0x873e9c7bcb616af3:0x3cd7764a14a450f7!2m2!1d-107.5368319!2d37.4102889
Vallecito Lake is an interesting area, being at once a remote area and a tourist attraction. I note the presence of the restaurant The Rusty Shovel (previously called the Hideaway) at the northwestern corner of the lake, and Elk Point Lodge just south of Middle Mountain Campground, which is at about the middle of the eastern shore of the lake. Just south of Elk Point Lodge are Croll Cabins, which appeared to be in good repair, but only open May through September.
In terms of remoteness, these areas near Vallecito Lake look too deserted for a hiker to walk alone in, and possibly subject to sniper attack by a serial killer, or that sort of person:
- The area of Route 603 on the eastern shore between Croll Cabins and Pine Point Campground to the south of the cabins. There’s a gate to the north of Croll Cabins, which when closed would make this stretch of road seldom travelled.
- Also, the 852 spur that begins at the North Canyon Campground on the eastern shore.
- Going past Elk Point Lodge on Route 501, then left on a 501 spur road, one arrives at the Pine River Campground roundabout. The foot and horse trail that goes from there north, into the Weminuche Wilderness along the northern side of Pine River, I also take to be too dangerous for lone hiking, not so much because of the wildlife, as because of a possible shooting incident, possibly not by accident.
- Here a map of Vallecito Lake showing some of these places: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/20/be/86/20be860258f68fa4e5e6db4eb20de1f2.jpg ..
(5) The following year, I clair heard that an additional attempts at capturing two children in the Bayfield, Colorado, area were made or planned on a Halloween evening, with intent for the two couples to torture and murder the children. However, I have confidence that most parents, these days, are aware of the dangers of their children riding in strangers’ cars, and that these sorts of plans will be foiled, even in areas of the country where people tend to trust their neighbors more than in urban areas.
(6) … from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Burney_Relief_Babylon_-1800-1750.JPG .. This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported, 2.5 Generic, 2.0 Generic and 1.0 Generic license.
(7) See “Lilith” in Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith … This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported, 2.5 Generic, 2.0 Generic and 1.0 Generic license.
(8) See also “The Lilith Mental Filter,” by Alice, https://iamofthestars.com/2016/05/30/the-lilith-mental-filter-by-alice/
(9) Note that levitation is, according to occult theory, accomplished with the help of demon or allies.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
antisocial personality, serial killer, Charles Manson, Henry Lee Lucas, Jeffrey Dahlmer, consequentialism, personal boundaries, parts identification, mind control, cannibalism, urolagnia, paraphilia, coprophilia, coprophagia, mask of sanity, sadomasochism, need to control, Dylan Redwine, Lilith, demon woman, pyrokinesis, repressed rage, psychic powers, rage actuators, genital mutilation, pyrokinesis, psychokinesis, telekinesis, impotence, Ottis Toole, crime, Dylan Redwine. Durango, wild west, my favorites, law enforcement, psychology, psychiatry,