Published on 19 October 2017
- TWO CATS AND A COW: A GRIFTER SCHEME
- SMART PHONES OF MURDERED PEOPLE: A CONUNDRUM FOR THE CRIMINAL
TWO CATS AND A COW: A GRIFTER SCHEME
On the psychic plane, I came across this grifter scheme: Two Cats and a Cow … I’ve written about it before, but it has only recently been nicknamed … I feel very aptly … by a neutral observer (not me), apparently.
Here’s the scheme: Two men form an agreement to pursue a woman of wealth, murder her, and get her money. The specifics:
- One man woos her. He may date her, leaving evidence that he has done so, or arranging that other people see them together. This man is one of the ‘cats’, or predatory males. The woman is the cow.
- Either the woman sleeps with him, or it may merely appear that she has done so. She may may marry him, or it may appear that she has done so.
- She may deed her property to him, or a fraudulent deed may be devised.
- The deed may be to a shell organization; a non-profit organization, either in fact or in pretense, may be the beneficiary, and the money may be intended to be funneled through the intermediary organization to the ‘cats’ eventually.
- Another man … the second ‘cat’ … murders the woman. He may, for instance, enter her home at a time when the first man can prove by eyewitness that he is elsewhere. He may smother her while she is sleeping; thus, I presume, there will be no marks on her person? He may then place her body elsewhere, to disguise the manner of death. For instance, he might place her in the ocean, and hug, then relax the lungs so that they fill with water. Thus it would look like a drowning rather than a suffocation. Or so the astral story goes …
- Or the second ‘cat’ might kill her in a violent way, such as with a knife, and the first ‘cat’ might claim, with the coroner, death by auto accident. Or so the astral story goes …
- The first ‘cat’, having been nowhere near the scene of death, is free to file the will and garner the wealth of the dead woman to himself or to the flow-through organization.
And there you have it. Kudos to the imaginative person I heard of on the astral plane, who very imaginatively named this scheme ‘two cats and a cow’.
SMART PHONES OF MURDERED PEOPLE: A CONUNDRUM FOR THE CRIMINAL
An interesting question is: What to do with the smart phones of murdered people, being as how they often have geolocation and Global Navigation Satellite System features on them.
For instance, if they are thrown into a body of water, does that disable the geolocation device? Might they be buried? If they are smashed, would that take care of this issue, from a criminal perspective?
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
crime, murder, con artists, grifters, misogyny, hatred of women, grift, law enforcement, chiselers, defrauders, gougers, scammers, swindlers, flim-flam men,