Filmed on 6/18/2017
- Negspeak Foil: The Basic Sidestep Technique
- Negspeak Foil: Advanced Sidestep Technique
Here is a video on sidestepping someone else’s subconscious astral attack. There’s a Summary after the video; text not in the video is in green font …
VIDEO BY ALICE
SUMMARY OF THE VIDEO
Hello, Dear Ones, It’s Alice. I Am of the Stars.
Negspeak Foil: The Basic Sidestep Technique
I’m going to start a little series on a way I found, on the astral plane, of decreasing the turmoil in the astral realm, to do with astral chatter. What I’m going to do is to take examples and explain them to you. Basically the technique goes like this:
- Someone says something that’s negative to you, on the astral plane, generally coming from their subconscious mind, their repressed negative emotions.
- And instead of reacting to what they say, you simply repeat what they say.
- And then you say: Did I hear that right?
- If they answer: Yes, which is typically the case, if you’re listening carefully, you change the negative to the positive emotion. You say: Good, I’m glad I got that right. It’s like the karate technique of sidestepping an attack.
Negspeak Foil: Advanced Sidestep Technique
Now today, something a little more complicated happened. I was getting out my check for a donation to a church; it was only a certain amount, not too much. And I heard two voices, a man’s an a woman’s.
The man’s voice came first; it said: Could you donate a little more?
And the woman’s voice was like a little river of energy, a stream of energy that joined the man’s voice half-way through what he said.
As I started with the emotion to say No, my first pre-thought was: No, that’s too much for me. And she caught onto that, and she said, That’ll be: God damn you.
So, the man didn’t know that she was speaking for me (that is, adding negative energy to my reply), and he was left with the notion that I had just damned him. It took a while to get that straight.
First I said: Did you say, God damn you? I thought I heard you say, God damn you.
And the man (pre-empting the conversation, as is typically the case in astral conversations with a couple) said: No, I didn’t.
And so then I realized it was probably his wife, and I said: Excuse me, did your wife say: God damn you?
And she said: Yes, I did.
And I said: Oh, good. I’m glad I understand.
So this is a modification of the prior technique.
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
negspeak, astral chatter, negative emotions, transformation, sidestepping, karate, astral attack, malspeak, pre-thought, clairaudience, clair hearing, telepathy,