Published on 27 January 2017
This video is one of a series of Ascension cautions for January 2017. This video is about mastering our emotions by sidestepping negative emotions the moment we become aware of them.
After the video is a Summary, and then a section containing links to sources referred to in the video …
VIDEO BY ALICE
SUMMARY OF THE VIDEO
- How the dominant male in a Sumatran orangutan group, or in a wolf pack, feels that he has nothing to fear, because of the state of his endocrine system. He feels aggressive, rather than submissive. He doesn’t feel as much of a fear for survival as do others in the grouping or pack.
- As mentioned in past blogs, as humankind is becoming more EMF sensitive because of the increasing subtlety of the Incoming Light since the December 2012 Shift, they are experiencing increasingly frequent instances of anxiety, or even panic attacks, arising from perception of changes in their cellular structure and their physical bodies. So there’s a tendency, amongst humans, to feel either fight or flight, now that the Shift has occurred, and the Incoming Light is changing and upgrading our physical cells.
- So, as with the orangutan grouping and wolf pack situation, the question is: Fight or flight?
- In today’s world, most men have a chance to exhibit a modulated form of the alpha male response because of the cultural values of business competition and sports (whether as spectator or as participator) allow the expression of alpha male dominance in a modified (sublimated) way. Of course, there are alpha males in our society. But many males have more chance to express aggressiveness, in a modified way, than is the case with an orangutan group or a wolf pack. These are some of the advantages of civilized life.
- As mentioned above, in the current context of Ascension, when so many people are experiencing changes in their cells, the question arises: Will they feel a fight response or a flight response? Amongst men, what I’ve found on the clair plane, is that, in general, they experience more of a fight response. And women experience more of a flight response. Of course, this is not always so. And further, either gender may flip back and forth, from fight to flight.
- My guess is that both responses … both fight and flight … could be treated with anti-anxiety drugs, since both arise from perception of threat. This is a supposition that needs to be tested.
- Triggers for the fight or flight response, in the past, have been solar events, such as:
- Solar flares resulting in Earth-directed coronal mass ejections and
- Solar winds that impact Earth’s magnetosphere.
- Right now, however, Earth is in an interval of 11-year Solar minimum, and we are still close to the annual light minimum, which occurs annually at the time of winter solstice, and solar flares are nearly nonexistent. We are still, however, being impacted by solar winds.
- At present, since about the time of the 2016 Winter Solstice, and for all of January 2017, other lightworkers have noticed … and I completely agree … that there has been a new trigger, to do with a light that is much more pure, more refined, more light (as others term it, a ‘higher pulsating light’), that has been incoming to Earth since the Solstice.
- This new, less dense light is affecting us in ways heretofore unknown, unexplored. And all for the better, I feel, for instance, in a healing context for the physical and emotional bodies of human beings. More remains to be discovered about that, but here’s a heads up: In the coming year, 2017, we may need anti-anxiety remedies for reasons not triggered by solar events. Such remedies might include:
- As a last resort, prescription drugs such as clonazepam (klonopin). I suggest very short-term use of this drug, and only in emergency situations, as there are notable side effects of withdrawal, especially, apparently, withdrawal from long-term use … including some side effects that may persist for a long time, even if withdrawal is very gradual.
- The more important thing is to modulate the energy field so that it expresses or feels joy, or gratitude, or appreciation, or some positive emotion, whenever the issue comes up of negative emotions.
- We have to become masters of our emotions. That is done, not by chastising ourselves or punishing ourselves for bad emotions, not through mental energy. Because that mental energy of chastisement or punishment only causes more of a problem. It makes the emotional body (the astral body, which is the subtle body sometimes called the ‘astral field’ of a person) even more dense, and ‘choppy’ … clogged up with thoughts that hold down the emotional body energy in strange, contorted, stagnant energy patterns.
- So, to our emotions, we can’t be saying, “Don’t do this ! Don’t do that!” What we say to ourselves that’s negative adds to the intensity of the negative emotions that we wanted to repress. So, it increases the intense fury of the repressed emotions.
- What’s needed to rid ourselves of repressed, negative emotions are such techniques as a color wash of the chakras, or an energy wash of joy, as proposed by some of the ascensioneers on my Ascension Resources blog page.
- There are quite a few ways of modulating emotions, and they generally speaking don’t have to do with words, unless the words create a positive visualization that affects the emotions. So …
- Visualizations are good
- And songs, and poems,
- And actions that are the thing that we really, with our heart, want to do; like:
- I want a foot bath!
- Or, I want to go out and sit in the sunlight for a few minutes!
- Or, I’d like a little nap!
- And we have to act on these things ‘on a dime’ … like a martial artist would react. The minute that we feel a negative emotion, it’s going to start turning into a cyclone of negativity that might, on the off-chance, result in ‘acting out’ in this new light. So, the thing to do is to notice the negative emotion right away. Become aware of it. And then consider: What do I do to feel really good?
- So, that’s the heads up for January 2017.
These sources were referred to in the video …
LInk: “Out on a Limb,” by Mel White, photography by Tim Laman, in “National Geographic,” December 2016, pp 56-75. There is an online article that is similar … Link: “Inside the Private Lives of Orangutans,” by Mel White, photograps and videos by Tim Laman, http://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2016/12/orangutans-behaviors-borneo-sumatra/ ..
Link: “Ascension Resources – Counsellors, Channelers, Astrogeophysical Data, and More,” by Alice B. Clagett, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-2hm ..
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
emotions, astral body, incoming light, solar events, coronal mass ejections, solar flares, solar winds, anxiety, threat energy, fear, fight or flight, panic attacks, orangutans, wolf packs, psychology, psychiatry, negative emotions, visualizations, repressed emotions, clonazepam, klonopin, anti-anxiety medicines, joy, appreciation, gratitude, EMF hypersensitivity,