Published on 4 October 2016
- VULNERABLE PATIENT POPULATIONS
- PHYSICAL OR PHARMACEUTICAL RESTRAINT ACTIVATES THE KARPMAN DRAMA TRIANGLE
- DISCLOSURE OF PATIENT ABUSE THROUGH TELEPATHY IS ON THE RISE WORLDWIDE
- ON CAREGIVERS COMMUNICATING CLAIRLY WITH THE PATIENT WHO CANNOT SPEAK PHYSICALLY
- SEXUAL FULFILLMENT FOR PATIENTS IN HEALTH-CARE INSTITUTIONS
- ON TURNING THE KARPMAN DRAMA TRIANGLE TO A FUNCTIONAL TRIANGLE RELATIONSHIP
I found out last night, on the clair plane, that there are ongoing instances of caregiver rape of patients in health-care institutions.
VULNERABLE PATIENT POPULATIONS
My feeling is, that this is widespread, even commonplace. Here are a few categories of patients who may be most vulnerable:
- Babies, children and adults with developmental disabilities (1) who are in long-term healthcare institutions. This includes:
- Autists both young and old,
- Deaf-mute children and adults
- Down Syndrome babies and adults,
- Thalidomide babies, now adult,
- Children and adults with severe mental disorders,
- Children and adults with very impaired IQ,
- Conjoined twins who are institutionalized,
- and many others
- Senior adults … including Alzheimer’s patients and Sundowning Syndrome patients in retirement homes who are sedated and restrained to their beds
- Adults who have been anesthetized by hospitals
- Moribund patients in hospitals, and
- Recently deceased patients … often in a hospital morgue or in a funeral home (2)
- among others
PHYSICAL OR PHARMACEUTICAL RESTRAINT ACTIVATES THE KARPMAN DRAMA TRIANGLE
My feeling is, physical or pharmaceutical restraint, as is the case for patients in the above categories, can initiate acting out of the Karpman Drama Triangle (3) (also called the Perverse Triangle), if a caretaker, especially a nocturnal male caretaker, has experienced this dysfunctional family constellation in childhood.
The Karpman Drama Triangle has three features: The Persecutor (elsewhere termed the Abuser or Bully), the Rescuer (elsewhere termed the Enabler), and the Victim. In natal families, these rolls can be acted out by different family members at different times. A typical example is a bullying alcoholic father, a mother who makes excuses for him and tries to patch things up, and a child who is physically or emotionally abused by the father.
Typically, the Persecutor in this Karpman Drama Triangle is a male night doctor, nurse, intern, or janitor, who will have a habit of raping a favorite patient, or a certain category of patient (such as anesthetized, sedated, moribund, or deceased), nocturnally. He may also be having sex with a female attendant, who through sexual bonding with him allows the rapes to occur. He may ask her to ‘clean up after him’ nightly. Thus the female attendant in this scenario is the Rescuer, and the patient is the Victim in this version of the Karpman Triangle Drama.
DISCLOSURE OF PATIENT ABUSE THROUGH TELEPATHY IS ON THE RISE WORLDWIDE
Telepathy is on the rise worldwide, and it becomes immediately obvious to the discerning telepath when these instances of health-care rape take place. To be clear, we can see them and hear them as if they were happening in our own homes. We can also feel them … as if our own physical bodies were being raped. (5) These telepathic disclosures are taking place to what I can only term the horror of increasingly clairsentient family and friends of institutionalized patients.
Because these instances of sometimes long-term ongoing physical and emotional abuse of patients can no longer be hidden from the public eye, this misbehavior is now quite likely to be brought to the attention of health-care administrators through phone calls or visits by concerned family and friends. My feeling is that immediate loss of work would be the likely outcome of such a conversation … no matter what the credentials of the abusive staff member may be.
As the first of these rapes are disclosed and dealt with through public censure and job loss, I feel that the warning will go out for others in similar situations, and behavior modification, albeit motivated by fear of reprisal, will quite quickly begin to take place.
This, then, is an alert regarding what passed for relatively normal, and easily concealed, in the past, and what is now nightly being disclosed to the open eyes and ears of the global telepathic community. I call for an end to rape in health-care institutions. Know that what once was can no longer be, and take steps on an administrative level to ensure the ongoing physical and emotional safety of your patients.
ON CAREGIVERS COMMUNICATING CLAIRLY WITH THE PATIENT WHO CANNOT SPEAK PHYSICALLY
There are patients without the power to speak on the physical plane … for example:
- Some children and adults with autism
- Some deaf-mute children and adults, and
- Some adults who were thalidomide babies
- among others
These patients who have no voice in the physical world have been in past more often than not thought too stupid to learn, too mentally impaired to be considered human, and the like. Helen Keller’s autobiography proves that this notion that the human heart and Soul are in some way dimmed or diminished by inability to communicate with the physical voice is false. (6)
Nevertheless, because of the tendency of humans to flock together with those who resemble them physically, and because the notion of severe developmental disability of others causes the caregivers’ own hearts to suffer, this notion of diminishment is prevalent in the world today. Yet the Soul’s awareness shines, undimmed, through the most severely impaired physical incarnations, such as, for instance, that of fetus in fetu. (7)
As telepathy becomes global, it will gradually become clear to health-care institution caretakers and administrators that they can, in fact, communicate with patients on the clair plane even though these patients can’t communicate with their physical voice. Through inductive reasoning, staff will all in an instant ascertain that these patients are human beings, people such as the staff themselves, and that they are worthy of supportive, educative care. What seemed to be non-abusive care, both physical and verbal, for these patients in times past, will be increasingly apprehended as abusive and nonsupportive of the patient’s welfare.
As caretakers and administrators become more familiar with the clairaudient plane, they will be better able to help their clairaudient patients lead happy, fulfilling lives, even though they may be incapable of physical speech. Further, clair communication will bring these sensorily isolated patients back into a sense of community with their fellow patients as well as their caregivers.
As telepathy has no geographic barriers, these patients will be able to reunite with and communicate with their families, no matter how distant they may be from them on the physical plane, and this raises the prospect of healing natal family dynamics, even though the children may be grown up now.
One caveat in this regard: When families who have institutionalized their children become aware that their children, or grown-up children, are in fact shining and perfect in Soul apprehension and clair communication, painful family emotional issues regarding anger at abandonment are bound to come up right away. Let us on the clair plane be available to assist the staff of health-care facilities in resolving these Soul wounding issues for the families involved.
SEXUAL FULFILLMENT FOR PATIENTS IN HEALTH-CARE INSTITUTIONS
As to the issue of sexual fulfillment in these situations, my feeling is that the United States are very backward in this regard (8). No human being can be expected to be in mental and emotional harmony if the means are not readily and non-disparagingly at hand for their sexual fulfillment. Yet due to our the strong Puritanical tradition in America, these means are often flat-out forbidden. Surely the administrators of our health-care institutions can revise these rules and find a middle path that brings in the compassionate heart, and a deeper understanding of the emotional needs of the patients under their care.
ON TURNING THE KARPMAN DRAMA TRIANGLE TO A FUNCTIONAL TRIANGLE RELATIONSHIP
When positive emotional energies are introduced into a Karpman Triangle relationship, then the result is what is known as the Empowerment Dynamic or the TED* :
“Image showing the relationship between Karpman’s Drama Triangle and it’s opposite *The Empowerment Dynamic (The TED* Triangle),” by Davidemerald (9)
As can be seen from the above image, introduction of positive emotions can change the Persecutor-Rescuer-Victim interaction to these roles: Challenger-Coach-Creator. This type of switch-up can take place in health-care institution interactions with patients, as within natal families and in workplace situations. It can happen, in fact, in almost every set of human relationships.
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
(1) “Developmental Disability,” Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developmental_disability
(2) This may seem less important, but for those who understand astral plane communication and the afterlife, it will be clear that this practice has a deleterious effect on the astral matter and social behavior of the necrophiliac, on the astral form of the recently deceased person, and on the families and friend of the deceased person.
(3) See “Karpman Drama Triangle,” Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karpman_drama_triangle
(4) Image: “Karpman Drama Triangle” by Steve Karpman, https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:PAULRYDER_DT.png … This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license.
(5) For instance, in the case of the rape of a physically restrained woman that took place last night, both I and a family member experienced the rape as if it were physically happening in our own EMF fields. This clair ability is called clairsentience, or intuitive knowing by feeling. See “‘Meet the Clairs’ – 10 Kinds of Intuition – August 2016,” by Emily Matweow, http://www.okinhealth.com/articles/10-clairsenses-intuition-emily-matweow
(6) See “Helen Keller,” Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Keller
(7) For an instance of the Soul shining through a very limited physical incarnation, that of fetus in fetu, see “Ego 2: One Ego Encapsulated in Another; Body Co-Tenancy and Soul Evolution,” by Alice, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-613
(8) … as is the case with the American penal institutions. Compare, for instance, American policy on conjugal visits for prisoners with the policies of other nations.
(9) “Image showing the relationship between Karpman’s Drama Triangle and it’s opposite *The Empowerment Dynamic (The TED* Triangle),” by Davidemerald … from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Drama-Triangle-The-Empowerment-Dynamic.jpg … This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
community health, caregivers, long-term-care institutions, rape of patients, abusive caregivers, clairaudience, clair hearing, telepathy, hospitals, Karpman Drama Triangle, Perverse Triangle, disclosure, telepathic disclosure, physical restraint, telepathic restraint, sexual rights of patients, TED*, empowerment dynamic, patient rights, sexual fulfillment, psychology, medical care, diminishment, developmental disabilities, autism, autists, deaf-mute, Down Syndrome, Thalidomide babies, severe mental disorders, severely impaired IQ, conjoined twins, senior care facilities, Alzheimer’s, Sundowning, Sundowner Syndrome, anesthetized patients, moribund patients, hospital morgues, necrophilia, bully, victim, abuser, enabler, persecutor, rescuer, dysfunctional families, abandonment, doctors, Western medicine, modern medicine, acting out, clair senses, clairvoyance, clairaudience, anger, heart clearing, heart energies, social issues,