Published on 7 December 2015; revised
Image: “Cult,” by Alice B. Clagett, 7 December 2015, CC BY SA-4.0, from “Awakening with Planet Earth,” https://awakeningwithplanetearth.com ... DESCRIPTION: The word: CULT, with the ‘T’ as a silhouette of Christ crucified. CREDIT: The crucifixion image is from https://pixabay.com/en/crucifixion-cross-christian-jesus-310428/ … CC0 Public Domain. Free for commercial use. No attribution required.
- CHARLES MANSON ORDERED HIS GROUP TO KILL ON HIS BEHALF
- RULES OF CULTS THAT KILL AND OUTLAW GANGS
- PATHOLOGICAL SEXUAL PATTERNS IN CULTS THAT KILL AND OUTLAW GANGS
- CULTS AND OUTLAW GANGS COMPARED TO STREET GANGS
Some reflections on the unusual grouping mode of cults that kill. I have certainly gotten an astral earful of all this while on vacation in Durango, Colorado, this past year. However, that I heard about it on the psychic plane while in the Wild West is no proof that anything of that nature has happened there: As you all no doubt have found out by now, the astral plane has no geography. It takes naught but thought to zip us from one astral place to the next, all in the wink of an eye, no matter what the distance …
CHARLES MANSON ORDERED HIS GROUP TO KILL ON HIS BEHALF
I read online recently about Charles Manson cult. The cult members went on a killing spree, but he himself never murdered anyone. Nevertheless, he was convicted of first-degree murder … seven counts thereof … because his was the order that the cult members carry out these deeds. –Adapted from Link: “If Not a Serial Killer, Then What Is Charles Manson? A Fanatical Cult Leader, Manson Ordered His Followers to Kill,” by Scott A. Bonn, Ph.D., 24 March 2014 … https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201403/if-not-serial-killer-then-what-is-charles-manson ..
(This I feel took place because he found the act of murder compellingly gratifying, but did not want to get caught himself.
From the perspective of the leader of a killing cult or outlaw gang, each of the members is an interchangeable potential fatal sacrifice to the altar of the gang leader’s megalomania.
RULES OF CULTS THAT KILL AND OUTLAW GANGS
News from the astral plane …
- The leader of a killing cult or outlaw gang will be supremely adept at mind control and emotional manipulation.
- Sometimes the leader of the cult or outlaw gang will avoid personally killing anyone; this appears to have been the case with Charles Manson, for instance. However, the leader of a killing cult will take vicarious satisfaction in slayings by the members of his group.
- Cult members (outlaws) are partitioned, in the cult leader’s mind, into ‘killing members’ (his temporary alter egos) and non-killing members (the ‘lambs’). ‘Alter egos’ are clearly complicit.
- The leader will attempt to addict ‘lambs’ to drugs through violent attack, and then rape them. His wife may be present during this ritual, which is an attempt to induct the non-killing member into ‘killing member’ status, sometimes successful and sometimes not.
- The leader will ask the non-killing members to sacrificed their family members, friends, and acquaintances ‘for the good of the group’. This act of sacrifice makes the ‘lambs’ complicit as well. (I note a time-honored confidence game gambit called ‘the cull’; this consists of relentless attempts, by hook or by crook, to dissolve the bonds of affection between the ‘lamb’ and his or her family and friends, so that the cult or outlaw group will then supersede them in the eyes of the ‘lamb’.)
- Members who cannot be compromised are killed; this is explained to the group as being ‘for the good of the group’. Thus all remaining group members, whether alter egos or lambs, are complicit.
- Killing must occur to sate the compelling need-to-kill of the leader, and to consolidate his power.
- ‘Lambs’ are sacrificed before ‘alter egos’.
- ‘Alter egos’ who have killed too often, and who draw attention to themselves, are killed.
- If there is a female without followers who is on the outs with the leader’s wife, she will be ‘sacrificed’ by the leader’s wife on home turf. The leader or his alter egos will be present.
- If the female who is ‘on the outs’ leaves the cult’s home turf, the leader will send male members of the group, in ones or twos, to kill her. The leader will say to himself, subconsciously: She knows too much. She knows who and what I am.
- If there is a male who is on the outs with the leader, he will be killed by the leader or his alter egos. Whether or not the leader participates, he will be present for the kill.
- Black magic, and periodic, ritual blood sacrifice, especially of infants, prepubescent boys, and voluptuous women, are features of killing cults.
- Torture of group members is a feature of killing cults; this occurs when murder victims are unavailable. The cult leader will advise cult members who are tortured that this is ‘for their own good’.
- Extreme fear … terror of being caught out or of being killed … is the hallmark of membership in killing cults.
PATHOLOGICAL SEXUAL PATTERNS IN CULTS THAT KILL AND OUTLAW GANGS
According to the ‘astral airs’, there are various pathological sexual trends in a killing cult or outlaw gang …
- The leader will, ideally to his way of thinking, have sex with all group members, male and female, and he may prevent them from having sex with each other. This is a bonding ritual of members with the leader, to do with feral pack instincts.
- Those who have sex most often with the leader are his most significant alter egos; they may undergo genital mutilation or tattooing as a mark of membership in the cult.
- Killing members of the group are organized into rape gangs. These rape gang members may be male or female. Victims may be ingroup or outgroup; if outgroup, they may be inducted, or they may be killed. This is seen as a sign of the leader’s omnipotence, and an opportunity for killing members to act out their feral pack instincts.
- Psychic rape may be organized by the leader as a 24-7 event, with members participating in shifts; the victim will be outgroup. This he sees as a group consolidation effort, along the same lines as wars are instigated by governments to quell domestic unrest.
- The leader attempts to deter pregnancies in the group, as natal family bonding is seen as a threat to his dominance over the group. Pregnancy prevention may take the form of advice to the husbands regarding birth control, or demands by the leader that the husbands have sex with him rather than with their wives. It can be symbolically expressed on the psychic plane as ‘reaming out’ of the reproductive organs of the female members ‘for their own good’, or as psychic rape.
- When babies are conceived in the group, the leader will attempt to kill them, through mind control of the husband, who may cause abortion on either the physical or the astral plane. (Astral abortion occurs when the husband’s thought forms cause contraction of his pregnant wife’s uterine muscles.) This killing of unborn (or possibly newborn) babies may have to do with the feral nature of killing cults; male lions, for instance, will kill the cubs of female lions in their pride if they are not the biological fathers.
- The leader mind controls his ‘first wife’ into having sex with single women in the group, This is a bonding ritual in which the wife acts as an alter ego for her husband.
- The leader will have ‘second wives’, sometimes at a physical distance from the first wife, and sometimes nearby.
- Second wives who are at a physical distance will be mind controlled by the leader into having sex with nearby single women who are group members. This is the leader’s effort to curb the second wives’ competitive drive, and channel it into consolidation of the group through the act of sex. In a sense, then, the second wives who are at a physical distance are leading additional ‘packs’ subordinate to the leader’s main pack. (Their packs are subordinate because the second wives are having sex with the leader; it is the act of sex that subordinates them, from the perspective of feral pack instincts.)
- If there is a second wife who seeks to replace the leader’s first wife, she will consolidate her power status by having sex first with the leader’s first wife; this is a ploy to save her life in case the usurpation fails. Next she will have sex with potential new cult members or outlaws; the implication being that a change-up to first wife status will bring these new members into the cult.
CULTS AND OUTLAW GANGS COMPARED TO STREET GANGS
I note there are some similarities between the grouping modes of cults or outlaw gangs and street gangs. My thought is that mainstream repatriation for cults might possibly be modeled after the efforts of organizations like Homeboys Industries to help former gang members segue back into their families and communities …
See … Link: “Frequently Asked Questions,” by Homeboy Industries … https://homeboyindustries.org/learn-more/faq/ ..
See also … Link: “More on Killing Cults and Outlaw Gangs,” by Alice B. Clagett, published on 13 August 2016 … http://wp.me/p2Rkym-61D ..
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
DISCLAIMER: All references in this blog to antisocial personalities, psychopath, sociopath, cult leaders, cults, and outlaw gangs are completely fictional (unless they are backed up by a news source and the name of a convicted person). If not backed up in that way, then they are from the astral plane, which has no pertinence whatsoever to the physical plane of reality. Any resemblance of these hypothetical astral stories to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Ingroup, outgroup, approval, black magic, blood sacrifice, Charles Manson, Circle of One, cults, gang tattoos, gangs, genital mutilation, grouping, human affairs, killing cults, law enforcement, mind control, murder, psychic rape, psychology, self-sacrifice, social issues, street gangs, Homeboy Industries, Wild West, outlaw gangs, outlaws, fear, terror, feral drives, male dominance, genital mutilation, female dominance, Homeboys Industries,