Written and published on 27 September 2015
- MY RESEARCH ON SERIAL KILLERS, PSYCHOPATHS, AND SOCIOPATHS
- HOW SERIAL KILLERS MANIPULATE PEOPLE BY ASSUMING A SOCIAL MASK
- Social Mask of Serial Killer Dennis Lynn Rader
- Social Mask of Killing Cult Leader Daniel Perez (aka Lou Castro)
- SERIAL KILLERS AS PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATORS (ADAPTED FROM VICTORIA WOOLLASTON)
- SERIAL KILLERS AS ‘ORGANIZED OFFENDERS’ (ADAPTED FROM VERNON J. GEBERTH, M.S., M.P.S.)
- SOCIOPATHS COMPARED TO PSYCHOPATHS (ADAPTED FROM STU DUNN AND JEANNE MARIE KERNS)
- TRANCE STATE OR FUGUE STATE
- HOW PSYCHOPATHS HIDE IN PLAIN SIGHT (ABOUT SERIAL KILLER DENNIS RADER)
- STAGES OF PSYCHOPATHIC BOND
DISCLAIMER: All references in this blog to antisocial personalities, psychopaths, sociopaths, cult leaders, cults, serial killers or cannibals are fictional (unless they are backed up by a news source and the name of a convicted person). Any resemblance of these hypothetical stories to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
MY RESEARCH ON SERIAL KILLERS, PSYCHOPATHS, AND SOCIOPATHS
I have been studying about serial killers, psychopaths, and sociopaths, as these are energies that are leaving Earth as the Incoming Light clears the ‘cobwebs’ from the noosphere.
I was interested to know how serial killers and psychopaths manipulate the people they encounter. From my research, clearly small towns are good locations for such predations, as people in small towns have wholesome values and are more trusting than people in the cities.
Also, they seem to have an uncanny affinity for manipulating people’s minds. My thought on this is, that the energies involved are aligned with the Satan world … the Demon Realm … and so that world may lend them power over people’s subconscious minds.
HOW SERIAL KILLERS MANIPULATE PEOPLE BY ASSUMING A SOCIAL MASK
Another surmise: Serial killers no doubt realize at an early age that they are catastrophically different from ordinary people … Most likely they realize this with their first few murders. The logical thing to do, at that point, would be to carefully study the reactions of ordinary people … what verbal triggers to use so as to get a bonding or friendship response … and in that way to fit into normal community life.
Social Mask of Serial Killer Dennis Lynn Rader. A decade or so ago, serial killer Dennis Lynn Rader was discovered in Kansas. He was a small town person, married, low profile, and folks had good things to say about him. No one interviewed imagined he could be a serial killer. In other words, as I recall … it was a few years back … he had devised a pretty good cover for himself. And in this way he had avoided being discovered. So this is one example of how a serial killer may escape detection.
Social Mask of Killing Cult Leader Daniel Perez (aka Lou Castro). Here is a video about murderer, cult leader, and ‘seer’ Daniel Perez. Note in particular his charming, boyish, innocent manner …
Link: “Angels & Demons, Part 12,” at NBC Dateline … http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/video/angels—demons–part-12-442215491665 ..
I have been noticing hallmarks of this sort of manipulation on the clair plane. I was unfamiliar with it, never having encountered it before. So it is good that I have done the research; now I can better deal with this Dark energy on the clair plane.
SERIAL KILLERS AS PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATORS (ADAPTED FROM VICTORIA WOOLLASTON)
Experts say that serial killers pretend to be vulnerable and pretend to need to please, so as to hide their true, sinister personality.
Experts suggest that serial killers know how to push folks’ ‘buttons’ and manipulate them in that way. Apparently, serial killers are able to use their powers of manipulation to pass on the blame for what they themselves do. They may use psychological research to characterize their actions as being ‘not their fault’, for instance.
As an example: There was a Doctor Harold Shipman, who was a medical expert and a serial killer. He used his medical expertise to recommend treatments to his patients, eventually killing them in this way. Yet he had a reputation as a caring doctor.
It is felt that serial killers are good at understanding the emotions of other people. They quickly sense another person’s weaknesses and vulnerabilities, and use these to persuade them to, step-by-step, get themselves ‘in deep’ … according to a Dr. Yardley.
–The above section is adapted from Link: “How to spot a serial killer: Criminologists reveal five key traits the most notorious murderers have in common,” by Victoria Woollaston, 21 July 2015 at “Daily Mail” … http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3169359/How-spot-serial-killer-Criminologists-reveal-five-key-traits-common-notorious-murderers.html ..
Alice’s Comment. A serial killer (see above) or sociopath (see below) may first convince a victim to do one somewhat immoral thing… and then, perhaps with a reminder of past indiscretions … perhaps with an insinuation that the victim may be facing a jail sentence, if the serial killer exposes them … the serial killer may manipulate them into more tragic indiscretions. –Alice B. Clagett
SERIAL KILLERS AS ‘ORGANIZED OFFENDERS’ (ADAPTED FROM VERNON J. GEBERTH, M.S., M.P.S.)
Vernon J. Geberth, M.S., M.P.S., Former Commander of Bronx Homicide, NYPD, characterizes most serial killers as ‘organized offenders’. He says they generally have intelligence that is above average. Other characteristics of the serial killer …
- methodical, cunning
- crimes carefully planned; well-thought-out
- owns a car that runs well
- commits crimes in areas not near his home or work
- travels many miles, compared to most folks
- is socially adept, verbally manipulative
- knows he’s a criminal, and delights in outwitting the police
- follows news reports on his crimes
- enjoys cruelty and may engage in torture
- delights in sexual control of the victim
- is likely to keep ‘souvenirs’ or ‘trophies’ so as to relive the thrill of the hunt
Mr. Geberth offers further details …
- the importance of fantasy and ritual to the serial killer
- the serial killer’s need to select the ‘right’ type of victim
- the need to feel confident the victim can be controlled through cunning or superior strength
- the likelihood the victim will be a stranger
- the likelihood that most victims will share certain traits
–The above section is adapted from Link: “Psychopathic Sexual Sadists: The Psychology and Psychodynamics of Serial Killers,” by Vernon J. Geberth, M.S., M.P.S., Former Commander of Bronx Homicide, NYPD … http://www.practicalhomicide.com/articles/psexs ad.htm ..
Alice’s Comment. Varying one’s MO so as to avoid law enforcement might be an expectable behavior pattern for the ‘organized offender’. –Alice B. Clagett
SOCIOPATHS COMPARED TO PSYCHOPATHS (ADAPTED FROM STU DUNN AND JEANNE MARIE KERNS)
- Sociopaths might be just about anyone … a friend or family member or acquaintance, and you might never know it. They are very adept at ‘fitting in’.
- Psychopaths are often very flamboyant. Examples are Charles Manson, Theodore Bundy, Richard Ramirez, and David Berkowitz.
- They almost always experience intense rage.
- They may express this rage as flamboyantly as the notorious serial killers named above, or they may express it in a more subdued manner.
- They are cold, ruthless, and callous.
- They are charming, deceitful, and manipulative.
- They dominate others through the use of threats, intimidation and violence.
- Their motivation is the satisfaction of their selfish desires and needs.
Similarities of Characteristics between a Sociopath and a Psychopath
- Sociopaths are charming. Psychopaths have superficial [short-lived?] charm.
- Sociopaths are manipulative con artists. Psychopaths are predators who usually live off other folks.
- Sociopaths feel entitled to whatever they want. Psychopaths are very self-centered.
- Sociopaths always lie; some can fake out a lie detector. Psychopaths also always lie.
- Sociopaths are without remorse, guilt and shame. Psychopaths also show no remorse.
- Sociopaths never accept blame for what they do. Psychopaths always blame others for what they do.
- Sociopaths live for excitement; they enjoy taking risks. Psychopaths do what they do to escape boredom.
- Sociopaths have sex with many partners, and often engage in various sexual acts. Psychopaths also have sex with many partners.
- Sociopaths move from home to home, and from job to job. Psychopaths are impulsive.
More Specifically Sociopath Characteristics
- Sociopaths show love when it suits their purposes.
- The feelings they portray are not genuine.
- They never feel love.
- They have no empathy for victims.
- They often have a history of juvenile delinquency and/or behavior problems.
- They can remold their persona to prevent being caught out out.
More Specifically Psychopath Characteristics:
- Psychopaths do not see their lives in relation to the lives of others. They may view themselves as ‘king of the world’.
- They seek sexual and criminal thrills.
- They have a tendency to try suicide, but seldom succeed.
–above 4 sections are adapted from Link: “About Serial Killers, Psychopaths, and Psychopaths,” The Blog for Stu Dunn … https://studunnsdl.wordpress.com/2012/09/22/about-serial-killers-psychopaths-and-sociopaths/ ..
TRANCE STATE OR FUGUE STATE
Killers often go into a trance as they begin ‘the hunt’.
— found at LInk: “Psychopathic Behavior,” by Shirley Lynn Scott, in “Psychological Disorders” … http://twistedminds.creativescapism.com/psychological-disorders/psychopaths/#sthash.pzlGqd0D.dpuf ..
Alice’s Comment. I believe I heard somewhere that this ‘trance state’ may deepen to a ‘fugue state’ … what you might call ‘slipping into a different persona’, pursuing the hunt and kill, and then ‘slipping back out’ into the everyday personal. According to Wikipedia, this is a rare disorder. There is a state of ‘reversible amnesia’ as regards memories and personality.
Link: “Fugue State,” in Wikipedia … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugue_state ..
–Alice B. Clagett
HOW PSYCHOPATHS HIDE IN PLAIN SIGHT (ABOUT SERIAL KILLER DENNIS RADER)
Here are some characteristics attributed to Serial Killer Dennis Rader …
- reckless in his murders
- careful planning, nevertheless
- manipulative of other people
- arrogant, demanding attention
- grandiose; certain of not being caught
- astoundingly insensitive
- also the ‘perfect father’
- thought incapable of hurting anyone
- hid ‘in plain sight’
–adapted from Link: “How Psychopaths Hide in Plain Sight – A Psychological Analysis of Serial Killer Dennis Rader,” by David Wilson, 24 February 2015 … http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/how-psychopaths-hide-in-plain-sight-a-psychological-analysis-of-serial-killer-dennis-rader-10067795.html ..
STAGES OF PSYCHOPATHIC BOND
- charm, flattery, manipulative tactics
- pathological lying to win love and trust
- fabricated persona
- convincing you you’re ‘soulmates’ … i.e., ‘love bombing’
- not able to bond with another person, but gets them bonded to him … ie, ‘psychopathic bond’
- skill at ‘dosing’ … keeps you hooked with ‘just enough’ attention and validation
- devaluation stage: the psychopath begins to diminish your self-respect
- you stay bonded because your self-respect has been diminished
- you’re still replaying the ‘soulmate’ feeling
- you go into denial
- the psychopath’s behavior becomes worse
- your dawning truth as to his nature battles with your denial
- thoughts ping-pong back and forth … you’re very confused
- he uses cunning manipulation to control you …Link: “30 Covert Emotional Manipulation Tactics,” in “Psychopaths of Love” … http://psychopathsandlove.com/covert-emotional-manipulation-tactics/ ..
- the psychopath discards ex-lovers with astonishing vitriol and hatred
The psychopathic bond is termed ’emotional rape’. Yet those close to the situation often see it simply as ‘love gone wrong’.
–adapted from Link: “Stages of the Psychopathic Bond: Idealize, Devalue, Discard,” in “Psychopaths of Love” … http://psychopathsandlove.com/stages-of-the-psychopathic-relationship/ ..
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
cruelty, antisocial personality, ascension, Daniel Perez, Dennis Rader, fugue state, psychological manipulation, psychopaths, serial killers, sociopaths, soul wounding, trance state, killing cults, small towns, law enforcement, Lou Castro, Lou Castro, empathy, Heart Vampire,