Published 15 August 2015; revised. The new information is in blue font.
- TIN CAN BROTHERS: DEAL WITH THE DEVIL
- ALICE’S PARABLE: THE SALE OF THE HOLY MAN’S HOMESTEAD
- WHY NOT MAKE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL?
TIN CAN BROTHERS: DEAL WITH THE DEVIL
I like the Tin Can Brothers. I bet when the younger one was born, he looked at the older one and they started laughing together!
Video: “Deal with the Devil,” by the Tin Can Brothers, 2 September 2014 … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JShAEoYD9Ik ..
ALICE’S PARABLE: THE SALE OF THE HOLY MAN’S HOMESTEAD
Here is an incredible astral story to do with the ‘Deals with the Devil’ theme …
There was a spiritual woman who found a beautiful retreat; the home of a great saint that was being preserved in perpetuo, in his memory, for humankind. She loved it there; it was calm and peaceful, and a clear spiritual light was all around it. Although, clearly it could use a little more upkeep, and not as many people visited as might have. She thought: Maybe she could come back here from time to time.
There was a very rich, famous man married to a famous lady. In a matter of days, they heard about this place on the astral plane, and decided to buy it for a personal residence.
So they asked a real estate man to go out and talk to the spiritual man in charge, and offer a deal he couldn’t refuse … which he did, that very day. The deal was: $100,000 a month for this property. Decide right now. Be out in a week. Move out of the area.
The spiritual man in charge was flabbergasted. What amazing good might they do, in spreading the good word of this holy man, with that kind of money. Without reading the contract, he said yes, and signed on the dotted line. What an amazing deal! The real estate man handed him a check for $100,000.
And what an amazing astral story. Here is one of the concluding versions that circulated through the aethers …
Right after signing, he had a heart attack, and passed on. Happy, though, because of the great deal he had gotten for the group. However, on reading the fine print, they found that the $100,000 a month was pegged to the signer’s lifetime. Hmmm …
Then so, karmically speaking, what happened here?
- The spiritual woman who loved the homestead learned a Soul lesson in detachment, and in neutral mind.
- The spiritual man who signed on the dotted line got a Soul lesson in the relative value of proselytization and holding the light for the Hue (for hu-mankind).
- The real estate salesman made enough on the deal to marry the woman of his dreams, who said Yes! because of his money.
- The rich man earned as many years in the Hell worlds, after his passing, as the money he shelled out for the deal. This was a lot of years, from the perspective of a person in corporeal form, but it goes by pretty fast, from the perspective of the eternal Soul.
- His wife got quite some amount of fame from living on the holy man’s land, and received offers of more work of the sort that coarsened her astral matter. On her passing, this led to time in the Purgatory worlds refining the astral matter to the point where her mental body could go on to disincarnate Soul learning before her next incarnation.
This is a pretty neat astral story (albeit fictional), as it displays, in lickety-split fashion, the workings of God’s hand in the material world. A deal was struck regarding the heart and power, regarding Light and Dark, regarding fame and purity of intention, regarding attachment to the phenomenal world and attachment to God. These are the usual sort of concerns in the Soul school of hard knocks.
Then right away, everybody got a lesson … either a karmic lesson or a dharmic lesson, depending upon their relationship to their Souls at that moment.
WHY NOT MAKE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL?
So anyway, why not make a deal with the Devil? These are my thoughts …
- First, you might lose.
- Second, if you win, he might drag you down on the issue of pride.
- Third, if you win, and get ‘the fiddle of gold’, it might get harder to get to paradise. As Christ said, “And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God..” –Matthew 19:24 (KJV, public domain) I figure, if I have money sufficient to my needs, that is a wonderful blessing, and just about all I need.
- Fourth, I have invariably found, from personal experience, that sassing the devil … enticing as the prospect may be … invariably results in immediate karmic payback. What I have found is that pride is the cornerstone of devilry. Devilry wants to corner that market. So when I’m tempted to dare ’em, I now beware ’em. Instead, I usually offer a compliment; for example, I may say, with upbeat confidence: “You’re a proud race! … and very wiley, too!” I find this works quite well as a ‘toodle-loo’.
In love, light and joy,
I Am of the Stars
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
ascension, demonic realm, ascension, deals with the devil, Matthew 19:24, Bible, stories, stories by Alice, Christianity, incarnations, afterlife, neutral mind, karma, dharma, pride, arrogance, Matthew 19:24,